Giza Pyramids, Sakkara & Memphis Full-Day Tour
Discover the Giza Pyramids & Sphinx, Sakkara & Memphis old city full-day tour with a private guide.
Visit the Great Pyramids of Giza and the iconic Sphinx and then the older Step Pyramid at Sakkara that built by King Zoser and visit also the tombs of the nobles in Sakkara, visit Memphis, the first capital of ancient Egypt to Witness the greatest ancient sites near Cairo in one day tour with professional Egyptologist and lunch included.
This is the best historical day tour in Cairo to discover the wonders of Egypt in just a day tour.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All transfers by a private air-conditioned vehicle
- All Taxes and services are including
- Lunches during the tour at local restaurant
- Pick up services from your hotel & return
- Private Egyptologist guide.
- Entrance fees to all the mentioned sites
- Entry/Admission - Pyramids of Giza
- Entry/Admission - Memphis and Sakkara
What's excluded :
- Tipping for the guide and driver
- Any Extras not mentioned.
- Drinks and Beverages
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Pyramids of Giza, Al Haram Str., Giza 12611 Egypt
the Pyramids and Sphinx. The first visit of the day will be to the Pyramids of Giza, one of the Seven Wonders of the World. Built by the pharaohs from the period starting from 2590 BC to 2480 BC .You will have the chance to explore the wonders of the Great Pyramids of Giza and get inside the queen Pyramid then enjoy the Panorama of the Pyramid before heading to the Sphinx, one of the largest monolith statues in the history of mankind.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Memphis and Sakkara, Saqqara 12919 Egypt
Sakkara it is the Necropolis of the Old Kingdom it is the home of the oldest Pyramids in Egypt the Step Pyramid of Zoser also visit the Museum of Imhotep and some tombs of the Nobel’s, after that move to Memphis the oldest capital of Ancient Egypt see the biggest man-made statue of King Ramses the second and the Alabaster Sphinx
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.