Giza Pyramids, Sakkara, Dahshur Pyramids, and Memphis Full Day Tour
Go back to the time of the Pharaohs and discover the mysteries of pyramids built in ancient Egypt by visiting Sakkara step pyramid the first pyramid was built in the history, Dahshure where the first true pyramid was built and the great Giza Pyramids of Cheops, Chephren and Mykerinus. Visit the legendry Sphinx and the Valley Temple. and the ancient capital memphis
per adult from
7 to 8 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off.
- Private tour.
- Transport by private vehicle.
- Qualified Egyptologist guide.
- Bottled water.
- All service charges and taxes.
What's excluded :
- Entrance fees.
- Food and drinks.
- Entry/Admission - Saqqara (Sakkara) Pyramids
- Entry/Admission - Pyramids of Dahshour
- Entry/Admission - Memphis and Sakkara
- Entry/Admission - Pyramids of Giza
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Saqqara (Sakkara) Pyramids, Al Giza Desert, Saqqara 12919 Egypt
At 8.00 am your tour guide will pick you up from your hotel, to start your tour to Sakkara, the City of the dead with the famous step Pyramid of Djosser the world's oldest major stone structure. It was built in the 3rd Dynasty (around 2630 BC) for King Djoser.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Pyramids of Dahshour, Giza Egypt
Dahshure where the first true pyramid was built by king Senefru the founder of the Fourth dynasty and you will visit the bent pyramid and the red pyramid.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Memphis and Sakkara, Cairo 11655 Egypt
Memphis; which was the capital of Egypt during the Old Kingdom and is considered to be a center of rule and culture for over 3000 years the first capital of Egypt and see the Statue of Ramses II.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Pyramids of Giza, Al Haram Str., Giza 12611 Egypt
The great Pyramids of Giza, you will star your tour there in the front of the pyramid of the king Cheops which is One of the seven wonders of the ancient world still remain awesome, then you see the pyramid of the king Chephren and the pyramid of the king Mykerinus. then from the best place at the Giza plateau you will see a panoramic view to all the three pyramids together.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Great Sphinx, Al-Haram, Giza Egypt
After that you will move to see the great Giza Sphinx which is lies At the foot of the Pyramids, the head of a pharaoh with a lion's body, which dates from the time of Chephren it was discovered in 1912. At the end of your tour you will be escorted back to your hotel.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We can pick up travelers from any hotel, hostel or private home located in Cairo or Giza City.Our tour guide will pick you up from the lobby of your hotel, holding a sign with your name.
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Dress code is smart casual.
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.