Giza Pyramids Sound and Light Show
Journey through the history of Ancient Egypt with a ticket to the sound and light show at the Pyramids of Giza. Take your seats in the Giza Plateau to watch the story of the pharaohs and Egyptians projected onto the pyramids and Sphinx at night.
per adult from
What's included :
- WiFi during the tour
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Entrance fees
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan with WiFi
- Entry/Admission - Pyramids of Giza
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Pyramids of Giza, Al Haram Str., Giza 12611 Egypt
If you’ve been impressed by the Pyramids of Giza by daylight, experience the magic of the monuments at night with a ticket to the Sound and Light Show in the Giza Plateau.
Transfer from Cairo by air-conditioned van, and take your seats in the spectacular setting of the pyramids and Great Sphinx in the desert. A recorded commentary will tell the story of the Pharoahs of Ancient Egypt as images are projected on to the temple walls.
Learn more about Ancient Egypt and each ruin as the story unfolds, climaxing when the Great Sphinx comes to life and speaks the words of a long dead pharaoh. End the tour with a transfer back to your hotel in Cairo
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Your hotel in Cairo or Giza
Departure Time :6:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.