Giza Pyramids, Sphinx and Egyptian Museum
This is a private tour, which means it will be only you with our tour guide and driver. This will allow you a great level of flexibility during your tour.
The tour can be customized to meet with your need. Feel free to discuss with us / your tour guide any changes you wish to have.
We offer you a special opportunity to experience an ancient Egyptian civilization and lifestyle of pharaoh during your tour,
per adult from
5 to 6 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All Taxes
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Qualified Egyptologist guide
- Transport by air-conditioned modern minivan
What's excluded :
- Entrance Fees
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Entry/Admission - Great Sphinx
- Entry/Admission - Pyramids of Giza
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: The Museum of Egyptian Antiquities, Midan El Tahrir Geographical Society Building, Cairo 11511 Egypt
The Egyptian Museum of Cairo contains 120,000 artifacts. It houses the world’s largest collection of Pharaonic antiquities. An extensive collection of papyrus, Greek, Roman, and Islamic coins used in the Ancient world are located in the 1st floor. The best statues you will see is the Gold Mask of Tutankhamun. The room also host the famous collection of the young king as well as a lot of sarcophagi from different dynasties
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Great Sphinx, Al-Haram, Giza Egypt
Next, head to the greet sphinx that belong to king pharaoh Khafra. It is a huge stone transformed to amazing architectural statue. also we will visit the Valley Temple . then up to pyramids Panorama area to take snap photos with pyramids and sphinx at back ground – don’t forget to bring your camera with you during this tour.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Pyramids of Giza, Al Haram Str., Giza 12611 Egypt
visit the great Pyramids. It is the oldest monument of the ancient seven wonders and the only surviving one until today. Listen to your guide when he tells you about how the pyramids had been constructed with very old and simple techniques.
Pyramids were mainly built to house the remains of the deceased Pharaohs. you will explore the place deeper with your informative guide and know more about Egypt’s history and old Egyptian civilization .
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Egypt Day Tours, Cairo 21321 Egypt
We offer you a special opportunity to experience an ancient Egyptian civilization and lifestyle of pharaoh
Duration: 10 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Cairo or Giza Hotels ( Hotel Name require )
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Dress code is smart casual
- Please note: pickup reconfirmation is required upon booking, please refer to voucher for further details
- Wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.