Giza Pyramids, Sphinx, Saqqara and Memphis Private Day Tour
Tour Saqarra. The sacred cemetery and the virgin archaeological site keeps a lot of unsealed secrets in its hot sands. Proceed to Memphis and give respect to the effort making the first capital on Earth. End visiting the sole survivor of the Seven Wonders of the World, the Pyramids of Giza still live up to more than 4, 000 years of hype. Let me answer the question 'How were they built, and why? Let me tell you in details about their extraordinary shape, geometry and age. The oldest and biggest pyramid is that of Khufu (tallest), and you can go inside this one if you don't suffer from claustrophobia.
Explore the 2 other Pyramids of Khafre and Menkaure and then proceed to gaze up at the colossal Sphinx, the enigmatic statue of a human-headed lion that guards the pyramids.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Bottled water
- Qualified Egyptologist guide
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Free time to shop
- Enjoy privileged, personalized attention on this private tour.
What's excluded :
- entry fees
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Entry/Admission - Pyramids of Giza
- Entry/Admission - Great Sphinx
- Entry/Admission - Saqqara (Sakkara) Pyramids
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Pyramids of Giza, Al Haram Str., Giza 12611 Egypt
the pyramids of Giza those enormous man-made structures were built thousands of years ago to the pharaohs of the kingdom to protect their bodies from vanishing. Ancient Egyptians were seeking immortality so between 2630 and 1640 B.C. they started building these massive tombs in the shape of pyramids to save their deceased corps.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Great Sphinx, Al-Haram, Giza Egypt
a limestone statue of a reclining sphinx, a mythical creature with the body of a lion and the head of a human. Facing directly from West to East
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Saqqara (Sakkara) Pyramids, Al Giza Desert, Saqqara 12919 Egypt
it is an archaeological remain in the Saqqara necropolis, Egypt, northwest of the city of Memphis. The 6-tier, 4-sided structure is the earliest colossal stone building in Egypt. It was built in the 27th century BC during the Third Dynasty for the burial of Pharaoh Djose
Duration: 2 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
vacation rentals, Address or Intersection upon Traveler’s request, Airport, Cruise Ship Port, Hotel,Monument/Building upon Traveler’s request, Rail or Bus Station points of interest)
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Stay home if you feel unwell. If you have a fever, cough and difficulty breathing, seek medical attention. Calling in advance allows your healthcare provider to quickly direct you to the right health facility. This prevents the spread of viruses and other infections.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.