Giza’s Grandeur – Great Pyramids, Memphis & Saqarra from Cairo
- Giza pyramids-Sphinx-Sakkara-Memphis
Discover the most remarkable landmarks of Giza including the ancient city of Memphis, the oldest pyramid in Egypt at Saqarra and of course, the wonders of the Giza Pyramids. During this tour you will discover the amazing Monuments of the Old Kingdom of Egypt’s great Pharaonic Era.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- English tourguide
What's excluded :
- Entrance fees
- Entry/Admission - Pyramids of Giza
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Pyramids of Giza, Al Haram Str., Giza 12611 Egypt
Our tour guide will pick you up from your Cairo or Giza hotel before your exploration of our Giza Plateau, where you will witness the sole survivor of the “Seven Wonders Of The Ancient World,” the great Pyramid of Cheops. For an extra ticket, you can even adventure INSIDE it! Afterwards, you will discover the rest of the plateau’s treasures, visiting the second largest pyramid, that of King Khafra, the pyramid of King Men Kawra, which is the smallest of all three, as well as the Sphinx, and The Valley Temple where the body of the king was mummified. You might also consider extending your tour with an extra ticket to experience the Solar Boat Museum.
Leaving the plateau, we visit the open air museum that is the ancient city of Memphis, once called the “City Of The White Walls.” The remnants of these ancient white ramparts have only recently been discovered by archaeologists. Memphis was once Egypt’s capitol during the Old Kingdom. Here you can see the colossal reclining statue of Ramses II along with the second largest sphinx thus unearthed, made entirely out of alabaster. We will take a break during our trip at a local restaurant for a luscious lunch before continuing onward.
No tour to Giza would be complete without your visiting Saqarra which is the royal necropolis site during the Old Kingdom, located just to the west of Memphis. The oldest unearthed pyramid, the Step Pyramid of King Djoser, the founder of the third Pharaonic Dynasty calls Saqarra home. In Saqarra, you will learn about the many recent discoveries that have been made here, including a virtually untouched 4000 vibrant colourful tomb, just opened to the public! Once your trip through Giza’s grand history has completed, we will return you safely to your area hotel
Duration: 8 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.