Gjirokaster & Blue Eye Natural Spring Tour
We give you the opportunity to explore the city of thousand stairs Gjirokastra in combination with Albania’s famous Blue Eye (Syri i kaltër) a water spring and natural phenomenon spring. The Blue Eye is located beneath a small metal balcony that was built so you can get a closer look. This tour is an organized bus tour with a guide in your language.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Expert Local Guide
- Hotel pick up
- Hotel drop off
What's excluded :
- Entrance fees
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Gjirokaster, Gjirokaster, Gjirokaster County
The UNESCO World Heritage Town situated in southern Albania, Gjirokastra perches on the steep side of the Drino valley overlooking a historic landscape framed by snow-capped mountains. This ‘city of a thousand steps’ comprises hundreds of Ottoman-style tower houses with distinctive stone roofs, wooden balconies, and whitewashed stone walls. Dominated by the sheer flanks of its vast castle, Gjirokastra is a magical city with a tumultuous past.
Stop At: The Blue Eye, Vlore 9706 Albania
Blue eye spring is situated 1km far away from Saranda-Gjirokastra roadway. The average outflow of this source is 6m3/sec and its depth is 45m. The area around the lake has a very rich flora and fauna, where you can find river trout and many wild animals like; marten, fox and different kinds of reptiles e.t.c.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Hotel collection or Port Pick up for shore excursionsPorts
- Port, Sarandë, Albania
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.