Gjirokaster Guided tour - from Tirana
This guided tour will take you to Gjirokaster and will have the opportunity to spend an unforgettable day in the ancient city. You will find Gjirokaster in a hill in the southern Albania with an amazing overview of the valley. Also called “”the city of silver” this place offers an astonishing view of stone roofs and old Ottoman architecture. Here is where you can find the Albanian culture mixed with the Greek, Roman, Byzantine and Ottoman culture. The city of Gjirokaster is included in the UNESCO World Heritage List.
per adult from
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entry ticket to: Gjirokaster Castle
- My tour assistent
- Attention: To make this tour is required a minimum of 2 persons.
- Entry/Admission - Gjirokaster Castle
What's excluded :
- Pick up/ Drop off
- All not mentioned at the section ''included''
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Gjirokaster Castle, Gjirokaster Albania
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Skanderbeg Square, Plaza Tirana, Sheshi Skender Beu, Tiranë 1001, Albania
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.