Glaciarium- Interpretation Center
It is a modern center dedicated to the dissemination of the Patagonian Ice and its glaciers, one of the few glaciological interpretation centers in the world.
Designed as a field that promotes knowledge and exalts the senses, try with noble aesthetic and narrative resources, emotionally envelop the visitor.
per adult from
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Bilingual English/Spanish speaking guide
- Entry/Admission - Glaciarium
What's excluded :
- Optional gratuities
- Food, beverages and other services not especified
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: El Calafate, El Calafate, Province of Santa Cruz, Patagonia
Pick up from the meeting point in El Calafate. Address: Valentín Feilberg 51 Playón Municipal ACA. The museum is open every day from 11am to 8pm. Transfers every 30 minutes every day from 11 am to 7 pm (last departure).
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Glaciarium, Camino al Glaciar Perito Moreno a 6 km de El Calafate, El Calafate Argentina
It is a modern center dedicated to the dissemination of the Patagonian Ice and its glaciers, one of the few glaciological interpretation centers in the world. Designed as a field that promotes knowledge and exalts the senses, try with noble aesthetic and narrative resources, emotionally envelop the visitor. To this end, a living space was designed, full of visual and sound stimuli, interactive and entertaining, which contributes to the knowledge of the world of glaciers and enriches any visit to Patagonia. Following the current exhibition techniques used by museums and interpretation centers in the world, the contents are expressed in various ways: scenic effects, lighting, multimedia programs and audiovisual presentations. The ice, the glaciers, their formation and the dynamics of their exciting phenomena inspired the architecture, the design and encouraged the creative development of the texts, the scripts, the illustrations, and the images that are exhibited in Glaciarium.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :El Calafate, Santa Cruz Province, Argentina
Departure Time :1/20/2021 - 9/30/2021
10/1/2021 - 12/31/2021
Monday - Sunday: 11:00 AM - 07:00 PM Monday - Sunday: 11:00 AM - 07:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.