Glacier 3000 and Montreux Riviera from Geneva
After driving along the Lake Geneva, you will have a scenic drive through the swiss countryside full of wooden chalets and nature. Immediate embarcation aboard the cable car for a flight over the snow-capped summits. Ascent by cable-car from the Diablerets to the Glacier (3000m or 10'000ft).
Be breathtaking walking on the suspended bridge, it’s unique bridge connecting 2 peaks in the world! Take a chair lift and have some fun in the fun park with the sledges.
Feel a unique experience on a spectacular day!
Lunch at the panoramic restaurant, work of the architect Mario Botta, who designed the San Francisco Museum of Art.
Then discover the famous town of Montreux. Because of the exceptionally mild climate Montreux is called the capital of the Vaud Riviera. Plants associated with the Mediterranean, such as pines, cypresses and palm trees grow here. Charlie Chaplin, Freddie Mercury and several other famous people of world-renown lived and continue to live on this area.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bus ride
- Cable car from Col du Pillon to Glacier 3000 ( if option selected)
- Peak walk by Tissot suspended brigde, high level experience ( if option selected)
- Ski lift ( if option selected)
- Fun park acces with sledges ( if option selected)
- Free time in Montreux Riviera
- Entry/Admission - KeyTours S.A.
- Entry/Admission - Col du Pillon - Glacier 3000 - Sanetsch - Gsteig
- Entry/Admission - Peak Walk By Tissot
- Entry/Admission - Glacier 3000
- Entry/Admission - Vieille-Ville de Montreux
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Alpine coaster
- Snow bus
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: KeyTours S.A., Francois Bonivard, Geneva 1211 Switzerland
Board for a unique excursion
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Col du Pillon - Glacier 3000 - Sanetsch - Gsteig, Col du Pillon, Gstaad, Saanen Switzerland
After driving along the Lake Geneva we pass the Col du Pillon, You will board the cable car for a flight over the snow-capped summits. Ascent by cable-car to the Diablerets Glacier. A rare and unusual opportunity to walk over a glacier.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Peak Walk By Tissot, Gstaad 3000 AG Glacier 3000 Col du Pillon, 1865 Les Diablerets, Switzerland
If option Selected - Discover the new PEAK WALK BY TISSOT; there is only one suspension bridge in the world that connects two mountain peaks. It invites you to an adventure that you will not easily forget.The 107 metre long and 80 centimetre wide bridge offers a stunning view onto the Alps: Matterhorn, Mont Blanc, Eiger, Mönch and Jungfrau are visible from the bridge and offer grandiose views, far off into the distance.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Glacier 3000, route du Pillon 253, Les Diablerets 1865 Switzerland
If Option selected - Up on top and totally satisfied: Those who explore the Glacier 3000 glacier area will experience nature close up and will not forget the spectacular scenery for a long time. Ideal for such an experience is the Glacier Walk, a marked glacier trail.
If you want some fun, ride the Alpine coaster to raise your adrenaline level and get your heart beating hard!
Try a discovery tour of the glacier: Did you ever ride along in a snow cat? No? Then it is high time to do so! The Snow Bus from Glacier 3000 is the best opportunity to do this. It drives like a caterpillar over the crisp snow and has room for up to 20 people. And it is also the most pleasant way to discover the glacier area – from the comfort of your own seat. It is ride of a truly different nature – for young and old!
Glacier 3000 offers a panoramic restaurant, work of the architect Mario Botta, who designed the San Francisco Museum of Art.
Duration: 4 hours
Stop At: Vieille-Ville de Montreux, rue du Pont, Montreux Switzerland
Then discover the famous town of Montreux. Because of the exceptionally mild climate Montreux is called the capital of the Vaud Riviera. Plants associated with the Mediterranean, such as pines, cypresses and palm trees grow here. Charlie Chaplin, Lord Byon, Jean-Jacques Rousseau and several other famous people of world-renown lived and continue to live on this area. You can visit Queen studio record, take a picture of the famous freddie Mercury statue, and feel the atmosphere of the jazz festival.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Place Dorcière, 1201 Genève, Switzerland
Traveler pickup is offered
Please be ready between 7h45 and 8 in the lobby, the driver has different pick ups and will come in the laps of time. The bus will have the name Swisstours on it.
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- meals not included
- Activities such as snow bus, alpine coaster and husky ride are available depending on the weather
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.