Glacier 3000 Gold private tour
Les Diablerets meaning the little devils, is an authentic mountain village in the heart of the Alpes Vaudoises, at the foot of an imposing mountain massif and with a majestic glacier.
You will ride the spectacular cable car to reach Glacier 3000 in 20 minutes. Glacier 3000 is a snowy wonderland for outdoor and adventure enthusiasts.
Enjoy a special ride on a snowbus over the perpetual ice and reach the “Quille du diable”. You will arrive in a panoramic restaurant “space refuge” with an unforgettable view on the Alps enjoying a little snack with local products.
For adrenaline, jump on the Alpine Coaster, Europe's highest tracked toboggan will please them.
Test your vertigo on the Peak Walk, the world's first suspension bridge connecting two peaks. From the top, you can see all the famous peaks as Jungfrau, Matterhorn, Mont Blanc and many more.
Those who explore the Glacier 3000 glacier area will experience nature close up and will not forget the spectacular scenery for a long time
per adult from
10 hours 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Private transportation
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Guide (if option selected)
- Apéritif with sparkling wine and local products tastings
- Special snow bus ride on the glacier
- Roller coaster
- Visit of Montreux
- Entry/Admission - Col du Pillon - Glacier 3000 - Sanetsch - Gsteig
- Entry/Admission - Glacier 3000
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Col du Pillon - Glacier 3000 - Sanetsch - Gsteig, Col du Pillon, Gstaad, Saanen Switzerland
Le col du Pillon est un col des Alpes suisses reliant Les Diablerets
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Peak Walk, 1865 Ormont-Dessus, Switzerland
Le Peak Walk est un pont piétonnier suspendu reliant deux sommets des Alpes suisses.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Glacier 3000, route du Pillon 253, Les Diablerets 1865 Switzerland
Duration: 4 hours
Stop At: Montreux, Montreux, Canton of Vaud
Freddie Mercury Statue,
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Place Dorcière, 1201 Genève, Switzerland
Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Geneva Airport, Route de l'Aeroport 21, Le Grand Saconnex, Geneva 1215 Switzerland
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.