Glacier Hike from Reykjavík
Join one of Iceland’s most popular day trips from Reykjavík, along the south coast of Iceland which takes you on a spectacular guided trip along rivers, waterfalls and volcano's with a final destination of Sólheimajökull outlet glacier. This glacier hiking trip takes you along the riddles of the glacial wonder world. Experience the effects of climate change first hand on this fun and exciting tour that no one should miss out on while in Iceland. These glacier hiking tours have the smallest guide to guest ratio in Iceland, maximizing your Iceland experience.
In just one day you will experience:
• spectacular South coast of Iceland
• guided hiking on Sólheimajökull outlet glacier
• scenic stop at Skógarfoss waterfall
per adult from
1 day 8 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Certified AIMG Glacier Guide
- Private transfer
- Mountaineering boots
- Technical glacier equipment
What's excluded :
- Personal outdoor clothing
Join us at one of Iceland’s most popular day trip from Reykjavík, yet different. In a group of only 6 guests accompanied by the experienced and qualified guide, we go to the south coast of Iceland, experiencing a spectacular guided trip along rivers, waterfalls, and volcanos with a final destination of Sólheimajökull outlet glacier. Our personalized glacier-hiking trip takes you along the riddles of the glacial wonder world. Experience the effects of climate change first hand on this fun and exciting tour that no one should miss out on while in Iceland.
• Skogafoss, Skogar Iceland
• Solheimajokull Glacier, Vik Iceland
• Asgard Beyond, Suoarvogur 54, Reykjavik 104 Iceland
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
If you are meeting the group at the location, follow the ring road towards Skógar waterfall and drive for about 10 minutes past Skógar waterfall. A road sign (#221) will lead you to the glacier parking lot. If you are having trouble finding us, we can email you a map or give you directions via phone.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age is 10 years old
- We will get in touch with you to get a shoe size and preferred rain-wear size
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.