Gladiator’s Gate:Special Colosseum Access with Arena Floor,Forum & Palatine Tour
Avoid the big queue created by the 7,2 Millions of visitors that discover Rome every year. Enjoy two of the most incredible and important monument of the Capital City of Italy. Takes advantage on your time thanks to Van transportation included in these experiences.
The Colosseum is maybe one of the most iconic monument in Rome, for sure one of the worldwide more visited sites. With more than 6 millions visitors by year, big lines and long waiting times are unavoidable, that is why we propose our Skip the line tickets in order to permit you to be inside the ancient Rome amphitheater as quick as possible.
Dive into the richness of this incredible monument, which included art masterpieces made by the greatest name of the artistic comunity of the previous century as Giotto, Leonardo da Vinci, Raffaello, il Perugino or Caravaggio. Access to the Museums thanks to your Fast Pass Access and discover this incredible mix of Culture, Art and History.
per adult from
2 hours 45 minutes
What's included :
- Special Access Roman Forum
- professional Archaeological guide
- Special Access Arena Colosseum
- Special Access Palatine Hill
- Entry/Admission - Colosseum
- Entry/Admission - Palatine Hill
- Entry/Admission - Roman Forum
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
What's excluded :
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Private transportation
- WiFi on board
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Colosseum, Piazza del Colosseo, 00184 Rome Italy
Avoid the big queue created by the 7,2 Million of visitors that discover Rome every year. Enjoy two of the most incredible and important monuments of the Capital City of Italy. Takes advantage of your time thanks to Van transportation included in these experiences.
Duration: 1 hour 10 minutes
Stop At: Palatine Hill, Piazza Santa Maria Nova, 53, 00186 Rome Italy
This palatine hill was where the emperor’s liked to build their palaces during the Imperial period and it is still pretty easy to see why once you climb to the terrace in your visit with a guided tour The views are spectacular and on of the ancient place you are welcome to understand the knowledge of this historical place with our experienced guide tour. the guide led always to provide you knowledge as much as you learn.
Duration: 50 minutes
Stop At: Roman Forum, Largo della Salara Vecchia 5/6, 00186 Rome Italy
At the heart of the ancient city is Foro Romano, now known as the Roman Forum modern ancient name they did. The first construction of this forum potentially dates back to 29 BC. It is surrounded by three of Rome’s hills, the Capitoline, Quirinal, and the Palatine hill. The Capitoline hill was the most sacred of all. It is here that a temple dedicated to Jupiter the greatest and the best was established. The same time is being shared by two important Roman goddesses, Juno and Minerva. Across this hill is the Palatine hill, home to many remarkable names such as Marc Antony and Augustus. This hill, the etymology of the word “palace,” is also the home to famous gods and goddesses like Apollo, Victory, and Vesta.
Duration: 45 minutes
Departure Point :Via del Monte Oppio, 10, 00184 Roma RM, Italy
Return Detail :Roman Forum, Via della Salara Vecchia, 5/6, 00186 Roma RM, Italy
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- If you book any tour and for any reason, if you don’t bring the mask or gloves, we’ll provide that. But, we highly recommend keeping COVID-19 safety equipment with you. You are suggested to follow all safety guidelines.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.