Glamorous Garden District & Lafayette Cemetery Tour
Learn the history & architecture of the beautiful Garden District & Magazine Street. Your guide will take you to see residences of Anne Rice, Sandra Bullock, John Goodman, and more. Enjoy a visit to the Lafayette Cemetery & the Coven House of American Horror Story in a small group, walking tour.
per adult from
What's included :
- Local guide
What's excluded :
- Transportation to/from attractions
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Garden District, St Charles Avenue, New Orleans, LA 70130-5968
Once known as the American Sector of New Orleans, You will learn about the homes and people that have lived and do live in them today
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Lafayette Cemetery No.1, Washington Ave, New Orleans, LA 70130
The oldest city owned cemetery in New Orleans, you will learn about our burial practices and how the cemetery was founded.
Duration: 20 minutes
Departure Point :2800 St Charles Ave, New Orleans, LA 70115, USA
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :1403 Washington Ave, New Orleans, LA 70115, USA
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- The cemetery is closed for all federal holidays and the week before Mardi Gras plus the day after.
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- NOTE: Lafayette Cemetery will be closed on Monday 9/9/19 until further notice, so we will not visit the cemetery while closed.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- For social distancing, we will continue to take out much smaller groups than other tours (we always have!).
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.