New to backcountry hiking and looking to explore the Canadian Rockies while learning about it's flora and fauna with the benefit of a local guide? All while keeping the pack light and staying in a rustic backcountry lodge? This is it!
Guests are responsible for booking accommodation, meals and the associated fees for themselves and their guide at Skoki Lodge.
per adult from
What's included :
- Private Guide
What's excluded :
- Accommodation, Food, Transportation
Three days of guided hiking in the Skoki region of the Canadian Rockies. Clients are responsible for booking accommodation for themselves and their guide at the rustic Skoki Lodge and the associated fees.
Departure Point :Whitehorn Drive, Whitehorn Dr, Lake Louise, AB T0L, Canada
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guests are required to sign a declaration of health and exposure attesting to good health, not having been exposed to anyone who is sick, and that they are following provincial travel recommendations. Guests bring a mask, hand sanitizer and eye protection in the event protocols can't be followed.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.