Glances of Religion and Indian Culture
Do you have a short stay in Delhi or the delayed connecting flight; don’t waste this opportunity while sitting in your hotel room or at the airport. Spare a few hours to explore India, its diverse culture, religion spirituality and history of Delhi. We will provide you with the airport/hotel pick up and drop facility. You will be accompanied by a companion with expertise in Religion, history, and would explain to you the dynamics of Indian society. This short journey would be a unique experience which you would memorise for years. This is a customised tour that can be booked as per your time preference and places of interest.
India has a diverse culture so we will get you a glimpse of various religions followed in India. You would visit a shrine -Jama Masjid, a temple- Akshardham Temple, and a gurudwara- Bangla Sahib. A drive through India Gate and Presidential Palace will also get you to know the heart of New Delhi.
per adult from
3 to 4 hours
What's included :
- • Pick up and drop off to anywhere in Delhi (airport or hotel)
- • Sightseeing by private air conditioned car with chauffeur
- • Complimentary water bottles
- • All parking fees, tolls, fuel and taxes
- • Private tour guide
- • Entry/Admission for monuments or any other place of visit.
What's excluded :
- • Any other meals and additional services
- • Tips and Gratuities
- • Still and video camera fees
- Entry/Admission - Swaminarayan Akshardham
- Entry/Admission - Friday Mosque (Jama Masjid)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Swaminarayan Akshardham, Nh 24 Akshardham Setu, New Delhi 110092 India
Akshardham Temple is beautifully decorated with carved statues of dancers, deities, fauna, flora, and others. This temple is built with Rajasthani sandstone (pink color) and Italian Carrara marble.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Friday Mosque (Jama Masjid), 6 km North of Connaught Pl. across from Lal Qila, New Delhi India
Jama Masjid was Shah Jahan’s last architectural extravagance, the Jama Masjid towers over Old Delhi and is India’s largest mosque. The whole structure exudes peace and harmony. The south minaret evidences the swarms of pigeons in contrast to the chaotic yet colorful commercial street of Old Delhi.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Gurudwara Bangla Sahib, Ashoka Road Connaught Place, New Delhi 110001 India
Gurudwara Bangla Sahib is one of the most sacrosanct Sikh places of worship in Delhi. It stands as a significant pilgrimage site for all Sikh devotees. The Gurudwara premises include the main prayer hall (containing the Granth Sahib, the holy book of the Sikhs), the water tank in the middle, a library, a museum, a hospital, a school, and an art gallery.
Duration: 30 minutes
Pass By: India Gate, Rajpath Near Connaught Place New Delhi, New Delhi 110001 India
India Gate is a war memorial, which was initially named as the All India War Memorial. This structure is situated Rajpath region of New Delhi This structure stands as a memorial to more than 70,000 soldiers who died in the First World War and the Third Anglo-Afghan war.
Pass By: Rashtrapati Bhavan, Rajpath, New Delhi 110004 India
The Rashtrapati Bhavan is known as Presidential Residence, previously Viceroy's House is the official home of the President of India located at the Western end of Rajpath in New Delhi, India.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up and drop at any hotel in New Delhi, Gurugram and Noida. We pick up and drop at Indira Gandhi International Airport, New Delhi.Airports
- Indira Gandhi Intl Airport, New Delhi, New Delhi 110037 India
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.