Glass and Brewery Day Trip from Prague
Bohemian glassware and pilsner beer - it's what the Czech Republic is famous for! This day trip from Prague has something for everyone, visiting the Nizbor Bohemia glass factory and the Pilsner Urquell Brewery. The tour offers a fabulous opportunity to learn about the Czech people and their culture.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Lunch with one drink in restaurant U Salzmannů in Pilsner (choice from multiple menu,vegetarian too)
- Professional guide
- Transportation by air conditioned coach
- Hotel pick up 15-20 minutes before the start at hotel reception
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- You will take a bus tour around the city to see the main places of interest here with short breaks for a little walking. The guide will explain you the history of this town as well as the present.
Departure Point :Národní 38, Nové Město, 110 00 Praha-Praha 1, Czechia
Traveler pickup is offered
Please, wait for your driver from 8:30 in your hotel lobby.
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Shared tour (transfer) is provided in a small group in compliance with all hygienic regulations on health protection such as disinfection of cars before each trip, observance of distances during the trip and in the places visited, disinfectants for use by clients.
- Clients must have covered noses and mouths (facemask or scarf) and have gloves (they can be needed in some cases).
- Private option trip with guide and driver is for up to 6 participants.
- Most travelers can participate
- Reservation for shared option may be cancelled or rescheduled if the minimum group size (4) is not met.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.