Glass boat Omiš
We are not the only company that offers boat tours on Cetina river, but we are the only ones offering unique glass bottom experience and professional and skilled guides, who are especially good with children, pet-friendly and flexible with free time on the resort.
per adult from
2 to 3 hours
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Child safety seats
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Omis Cetina Canyon, Boats from Omis Bridge, Omis Croatia
Explore the magical canyon of river Cetina on a unique boat with a glass panoramic deck. Enjoy the pristine nature of the canyon and see first hand the pristine flora and fauna of this emerald gem in the heart of an ancient pirate city Omiš.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Radmanove Mlinice, Kanjon rijeke Cetine, Omis Croatia
On our excursion, you'll have a one hour break, where you can enjoy this old mill that dates all the way back to the 17th century. Includes park for children, aquarium, restaurant, picnic area, and beaches.
This nature park is surrounded by the river, mountains and lots of shade from trees.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Cetinska cesta, 21310, Omiš, Croatia
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 4/1/2020 - 11/1/2020
4/1/2021 - 11/1/2021
Monday: 08:00 AM - 10:00 PM Tuesday: 08:00 AM - 10:00 PM Wednesday: 08:00 AM - 10:00 PM Thursday: 08:00 AM - 10:00 AM Friday: 08:00 AM - 10:00 PM Saturday: 08:00 AM - 10:00 PM Sunday: 08:00 AM - 10:00 PM Monday: 08:00 AM - 10:00 PM Tuesday: 08:00 AM - 10:00 PM Wednesday: 08:00 AM - 10:00 PM Thursday: 08:00 AM - 10:00 AM Friday: 08:00 AM - 10:00 PM Saturday: 08:00 AM - 10:00 PM Sunday: 08:00 AM - 10:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 11 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- We keep our boats clean, and do deep cleaning with antiseptic between the tours! Safety of our guests and our staff is our top priority! You can feel safe to travel with us and enjoy the nature in truly safe enviroment!
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.