Glass Bottom Boat Cruise at Buccoo Reef
Buccoo Reef has been named one of the spectacular sights to behold in the world, so what better reason to visit? This 2.5 hour journey will take you to this natural wonder, where even non-swimmers will delight in the underwater world with a glass bottom boat ride.
per adult from
2 hours 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Professional driver and guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Buccoo Reef, Tobago
Buccoo Reef is possibly Tobago's most famous tourist attraction. We can arrange a tour with one of the best glass bottom boat tour operators. It is the most easily accessible coral reef in the Caribbean and is a protected marine park. This captivating underwater world is home to many different varieties of aquatic fauna and flora. Parrot fish, butterfly fish, angel fish, damsel fish, wrasses, grunts and blennies are among the 70 different species that have been identified darting through the waving sea fans and dazzling sponge. They feed on a wide variety of colourful algae of reds, greens and blues. Staghorn and elkhorn coral, star coral, little coral, fire coral, brain coral and finger coral also grow in abundance on the reef. You can see most of these through the glass bottom of the boat whilst being informed about them by your guide, or you can just as easily go snorkeling.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Nylon Pool, Tobago
A visit to Buccoo Reef would not be complete without a dip in the famous Nylon Pool - so named, according to local legend, by Princess Margaret who couldn't contain her delight. A natural saltwater pool surrounded by the coral reef, this charming marine spectacle fascinates visitors with its surprisingly shallow (3-4 feet), translucent waters and dazzling white sand. It’s also said that it has rejuvenating powers as you feel 30 years younger after a swim in the Nylon Pool.
Duration: 45 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick-up time may vary from time chosen depending on the departure time of the vessel as well as your pick-up location.Airports
- ANR Robinson International Airport, Crown Point, Trinidad and Tobago
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 5 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required. Individuals who book for only 1 passenger will be required to pay an extra 50% of the ticket cost
- Not recommended for child aged 2 and under.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.