Glass-bottom Boat Reef Tour
Discover the beauty of Kona's underwater world aboard Marian, a 36-foot (10-meter), custom-designed glass-bottom boat. Your expert naturalist guide provides insight to the world of corals and colorful tropical fish. View Kona's coastline, mountains, historical sights, and maybe even spot frolicking dolphins or seasonal whales. This 50-minute tour is a must for all ages, from kids to avid divers and snorkelers eager to learn more about Hawaii's unique marine life. Bring along your camera and wear comfortable clothing and footwear. Sit back and relax while the boat skims over the reef, putting you within inches of the underwater world. Marian was specially designed and built for just this experience.
per adult from
What's included :
- Live commentary on board
- Local guide
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, but cold water is available
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Kona Glassbottom Boat - Kailua Bay Charter Co., Kailua-Kona, Island of Hawaii, HI
Visit Kona's underwater world aboard the Marian!
Duration: 50 minutes
Departure Point :Kailua Pier, Kaahumanu Pl, Kailua-Kona, HI 96740, USA
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Child rate applies only when sharing with one paying adult
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A maximum of 24 people per booking
- This tour requires reconfirmation with the local supplier
- Departs at 11am Monday and Friday or 12:30pm Wednesday
- Departs from Kailua Pier, directly across from Courtyard King Kamehameha's Kona Beach Hotel, 75-5660 Palani Rd., Kailua-Kona, HI
- Tour departs midway down pier on left side. Look for blue and yellow flags on boat mast.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 24 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- We are operating at 50% capacity.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.