Glass Bottom Boat Tour of Moorea
Our family, native of Moorea, has been guiding people around the lagoon for more than 17 years.
We propose a real discovery of the lagoon with three snorkeling stops, on a eco friendly tour.
We have the only glass bottom boat of the Island, making it friendly for all type of guests and all ages.
It is a shared tour, but has a maximum of 12 people, making it really comfortable and intimate.
Finally, you'll have plenty of time to wake up and take your breakfast as we start at 9:30 am.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
What's excluded :
- Bottled water
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Moorea, Moorea, Society Islands
Our family, native of Moorea, will accompany you on the lagoon for a real discovery of its wildlife and all its creatures. From turtles, sharks, rays and fish to colorful coral and underwater tikis (statues representing ours gods).
You'll be aboard our glass bottom boat, comfortably sitted under the shade. Those who like to be in water will experience everything by snorkeling, the others will be able to enjoy the underwater experience by looking through the glass.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Hauru Public Beach, Mo'orea, Moorea-Maiao, French Polynesia
Traveler pickup is offered
Pickup from hotels will be at main lobby.If you are staying at an Airbnb, please mention its name.Ports
- Terevau (Moorea), Quai des Ferries Vaiare Moorea, Moorea-Maiao 98728, French Polynesia
Departure Time :9:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.