Glass Bottom Boat Tour to the Arch in Cabo San Lucas
Discover the beauty of Land’s End on this 45-minute glass bottom boat tour in Cabo San Lucas. You will see the area’s top attractions including El Arco (the Arch), Lover’s Beach, Pelican, Sea Lion's Colony, Pirate's Cave. Listen to live commentary on board as you take in the sights. This tour offers several departure times from 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM, making it easy to fit into your schedule. We also service cruise ship passengers and coordinate their time based on cruise ship times.
per adult from
What's included :
- 45 Minute Tour to The Arch
- Bilingual Tour Guide
- All Fees and Taxes
- ZERO dock fees! Book with us and avoid fees!
- Life Jackets
- One drop off and pick up at the beach where you can swim is only available when the beach is open. .
What's excluded :
- Food & Drinks
- Hotel pick up / Hotel drop off
- Tips (Not included with price and will be greatly appreciated.)
- Face mask.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: El Arco de Cabo San Lucas, Cabo San Lucas T2A 6P2 Mexico
The Arch Tour is 45 minutes and you'll get to see 9 beautiful amazing spots in Cabo, including the famous Arch, Sea Lions Colony, Lover's & Divorce Beach, and you get to see NEMO and his friends swimming around. The kids will absolutely LOVE IT! We guarantee excellent customer service.
Duration: 45 minutes
Departure Point :Blvd. Paseo de la Marina 106, Centro, Marina, 23450 Cabo San Lucas, B.C.S., Mexico
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Departures are available between 9 AM to 5 PM and are subject to availability.
- Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed. You have 24 hours to cancel to get a 100% refund through TripAdvisor, past this time period we cannot issue a refund.
- Follow all rules, regulations, and safety instructions of the crew members and staff at all times.
- Be fully aware that you are going to take part in an ocean adventure journey, so dress expecting to get wet.
- Bring Along: Waterproof camera, Hat with drawstring, Non-slip shoes, Sunscreen, Cash for Gratuities or souvenirs, Lightweight personal belongings.
- Due to limited space on board, we advise not to bring unnecessary items or any bulky baggage in order to provide more room and comfort on your tour.
- Departure Notice: The tour operator has a meeting point, not an office on the Marina. You will get a text message to your number on the reservation with info and location link before tour date. We meet all guests right there on Dock #1 a couple minutes before the departure time selected. (We advise to show up at least 5 minutes prior to the departure time) Dock # 1 is by the dolphins center on the marina close to the circle of surfboards which you will see on the marina. The color of the gate is green on dock one.
- We do not have a sales person on the marina. Cabo Paradise Tours is not responsible if customer goes with vendor and gets on a different boat. No refunds will be issued because you have been advised.
- NOTE: If the ocean is high tide on Lover´s Beach, they close the beach for the day, and we cannot drop you off at that beach for safety reasons.
- We try our very best to always be on time, but sometimes we experience a small delay, especially on cruise ship days, so please be patient because we always come through. Your Satisfaction Guaranteed!
- Please Note: This boat is not all glass bottom so do not expect the whole bottom of the boat to be glass which you won't find a boat all glass bottom anywhere in Cabo because it is against Government Boat Regulations therefore all glass bottom boats in Cabo are built the same way with a rectangle glass box which is considered the glass bottom boat in Mexico but some boats are small and other boats are big. If the whole bottom of the boat was glass bottom it would be dangerous because it can break and that would sink the boat. There's a reason why the bottom of the boats are not all glass for SAFETY reasons.. You can still see the fish through the glass and also on both sides of the boat. Just look at all of our pictures. If you want an all clear boat please book with us the all clear transparent boat we have online which costs more money and is the same tour as this except all clear transparent boat cannot drop off or pick up at the beach, but we can with this glass bottom boat tour.
- This boat is glass bottom but not the whole bottom of the boat is glass. If you want an all clear transparent boat (not glass bottom) book the all clear boat with us.
- This is not a private tour, if you want a private tour please request with us in advance.
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.