Glass Bottom Kayak Tour
Mangrove Forest Tour:
Glide through crystal-clear water and over vibrant coral reefs, looking for blue parrot fish as they dart around the bottom of your boat. Make your way to the area's mangrove forests, explore this tranquil environment passing through tunnels of mangroves, and stop at the secluded sands of Isla di Oro. End your active day on the water with some fresh fruit at Mangel Halto Beach.
per adult from
90 to 120 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Guided tour by glass-bottom kayak
- Use of double kayak
- Fruit and water
- Live tour commentary provided in English, Spanish, and Dutch
- 2Miles / 3.2KM of Kayaking
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Clear Kayak Tour
What's excluded :
- The Tour does not include:
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Clear Kayak Tour, Savaneta Aruba
You will Kayak 2Miles, 3.2 KM along the shore. All Glassbottom Kayaks are tandem. If sea conditions permit will stop at Isla di Oro (Gold Island) and continue to Mangel Halto.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Please provide us with aa room number and booking name for pick up.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- We are thinking about everyone who has been affected by COVID-19. Aruba is doing their part to stop the spread of COVID-19. The Aruban Government has announced a Covid 19 Protocol.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.