Glendalough and Dublin City Excursion - Ship to shore
Be picked up from your ships docking point and brought up through the Dublin hills to Co. Wicklow (the Garden of Ireland) where our first stop will be at the scenically amazing Glendalough which has an ancient intact monastic city. You will spend at least 2 hours exploring the area or strolling along the beautiful lake shores or forest walks.
Then it's back to Dublin City to be steeped all things Irish as we show you all the main sights that the city has to offer
per adult from
7 to 9 hours
What's included :
- Live commentary on board
- Local guide
- Port pickup and drop-off
- The Wicklow Mountains, also known as the "Garden of Ireland"
- Glendalough Monastic Site
- Dublin City Center walking tour
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Luggage compartment
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Wicklow Mountains National Park, Glendalough Village Ireland
The "Garden of Ireland".
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Glendalough Monastic Settlement, Ireland
This is one of the most magical places in Ireland and one of the best excursion tours to go on if you only have a day or two in Ireland as part of your cruise.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: O'Connell Street, Dublin Ireland
After the Wicklow stop, we will bring you back to Dublin city centre. On the way, our guide suggestion what you can do and see along the way, telling you a brief history of our country. You will have some free time to explore the cobbled streets, visit the infamous Temple Bar, walk around Trinity College, or do some shopping in Dublin’s vibrant high street.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Dublin Port, Dublin, Ireland
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult. If the child requires a child seat for the bus you must have your own.
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- If passengers are intoxicated at any stage of the tour they will not be allowed on/back on the bus.
- Use the bathroom prior to coming to the pick up point.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 53 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.