Glenwood Springs Short and Mild Rafting Trip
Looking for a trip but have kids under age 5 or under 50 pounds? Our Short & Mild Rafting Trip is great for anyone seeking a milder experience or trying rafting for the first time. This fun, scenic float with our experienced guides will keep everyone happy and safe. Easy class II rapids are a great introduction for young children or those who just want to enjoy the scenic beauty of the river without getting soaked! This trip is open to families with children as young as 2 years old. For families with children age 5 and older we recommend the Half Day Rafting Trip.
per adult from
What's included :
- Certified Guide
- Life Jacket, Paddle & Raft
- River Transportation
- Free Parking
What's excluded :
We meet at our riverside facility 45 minutes in advance and then depart directly from our facility down the Colorado River. Our experienced guides pilot 16’ rafts capable of carrying 8 guests through roughly 6 miles of beautiful scenery. The most exciting rapid, South Canyon, can be up to class III during June runoff. After about 1.5hrs of float time, it’s just a 12 minute shuttle ride back home, making this the perfect primer to river experiences. Launch site and take out are subject to change due to water conditions but will always contain scenic views and a beautiful Class II float.
Class Rating: Class II, on the Colorado River, 6+ river miles, departs from our riverfront facility.
Age/Weight: Minimum age 2, no minimum weight, max weight 375lbs.
Meeting place: All trips meet at our location in Glenwood Springs, CO, which is about 2.75 hours from DIA, 1 hour from Vail and 1.25 hours from Aspen.
• Glenwood Canyon, Dotsero Interstate 70, CO 81637
Departure Point :2000 Devereux Rd, Glenwood Springs, CO 81601, USA
Departure Time :1:30 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 180 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.