Glorious Scotland Scenic Tour
This is a tour that captures the real beauty of Scotland. We will have the chance to visit and explore castles, jails and some lovely little villages all from the comfort of our luxury minibus. Our hot drink provision and fully equipped bus will provide a comfortable journey as we discover what makes Scotland such an attractive tourist destination. From our stunning lochs and majestic landscapes to our ancient and historical buildings with their mysterious pasts there is an adventure that is suitable for all ages and mobility levels.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Each passenger will be provided an audio receiver for clear guide communication
- Each passenger will be provided with a route map and schedule for the days activities.
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Bottled water
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Private transportation
- Snacks - There will be provision of a sweet Scottish themed snack treat.
- Soda/Pop - Free cans of Scotland's other national drink Irn Bru will be provided during the snack break.
What's excluded :
- Optional entrance fees into castles etc
- Lunch - Although snacks will be provided lunch in not included unless guest select a hamper option from our catering partners.
- Entry/Admission - Inveraray Castle
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Luss Pier, Luss, Loch Lomond and The Trossachs National Park Scotland
Our first stop will be in the tranquil village of Luss which sits on the banks of Loch Lomond. We will have time to explore this little village and all it's hidden gems and do a little bit of shopping if required.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Rest and be Thankful, A83, Arrochar, Loch Lomond and The Trossachs National Park G83 7AD Scotland
This beautiful scenic spot is ideal for a picnic stop or just a hot drink with a little time to explore and take some photographs. The views down the valley are quite spectacular.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Inveraray Castle, Inveraray PA32 8XE, UK
This is a picture perfect castle which looks like it has been designed by the Wizard of Oz. Our stop in Inveraray will allow time to explore the castle or the Jail or just walk about and grab some lunch.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We will pick up from any single point within the Central Scotland area including Glasgow, Edinburgh and Stirling. We can drop off at a different location if required.Airports
- Turnhouse Airport, Edinburgh EH12 9DN Scotland
- Glasgow Intl Airport, Paisley PA3 2SW Scotland
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.