Go to Tulum in Our Complete Tour That Includes Coba, Cenote & Playa del Carmen
On this tour you will visit four incredible places, two archaeological sites. Tulum that faces the Caribbean Sea and Coba with the amazing Nohoch Mul, the tallest temple in the Yucatan Peninsula. From the top, you will have stunning views of the jungle. You will also visit Playa del Carmen and live the experience to swin in a cenote.
This adventure begins in the archaeological zone of Tulum and then you will visit coba, accompanied by certified guides, you will learn about the history of the Mayans and their culture. In Coba you will taste a delicious traditional food.
At the end of the tour of Coba, you will have free time to relax in a cenote with crystal clear and fresh waters of an incredible place formed by nature, a unique experience that you´ll never forget.
To end this adventure, enjoy a free walk in one of the most popular places in Playa del Carmen, 5th avenue, where you can buy souvenirs, handicrafts and jewelry.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Pick up and drop off
- Certified guides
- Tickets for all the places
- Lunch - Buffet
- cenote access
- Entry/Admission - Tulum Archaeological Site
- Entry/Admission - Zona Arqueologica de Coba
- Entry/Admission - Cenotes Tamcach-Ha & Choo-Ha
What's excluded :
- Photos, souvenirs and tips
- Beverage in the restaurant
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Tulum Archaeological Site, Carretera Federal, Cancun - Chetumal Km 230, 307, Tulum 77780 Mexico
Discover the most important archaeological site of the riviera maya in a professional tour which will start leaving your hotel from the morning, we will take you in first class transport to Tulum where you will enjoy a guided tour by our trained guides, during a few hours where you will learn more about the wonderful Mayan culture and enjoy its archeology.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Zona Arqueologica de Coba, Carretera Federal Tulum 307, Coba 77793 Mexico
After visiting the archaeological zone of Tulum we will arrive to Coba which is another archaeological site where you will know more about the Mayan culture but before we will enjoy a buffet meal with the typical dishes of the region and a delicious flavor to obtain energy and power. since one of our professional guides will explain in detail how was the life of the Mayan ancestors and the architecture of the place
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Cenotes Tamcach-Ha & Choo-Ha, Calle de Chan Chen, Coba Mexico
Get ready to discover one of the most important archaeological sites in Mexico, this tour starts from your hotel in cancun or riviera maya where you will board our transportation to get to Chichen Itza, an enigmatic place where our certified guide will give you the tour and the most Complete about the ancient Mayan civilization, in this beautiful place you will learn about history, culture and archeology
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Playa del Carmen, Playa del Carmen, Yucatan Peninsula
To finish our tour we will take you to the city of playa del carmen where we will spend around an hour to give a short tour and with time for shopping
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Meeting points for travelers that are in downtown hotels and airbnb's or any location that we can't reach:Cancun Meeting Point: in front of the lobby at Oasis Smart in Tulum AvenuePlaya Del Carmen: Cocobongo at Playa Del CarmenTulum: There is no pick up in any hotel or airbnb, the meeting point will be at Super Aki market main gate over in federal avenueTulum, the tour will be operate as 3x1, if the traveler wants to visit Playa Del Carmen the way back to Tulum would be on their ownThe pick up time is set acording to your location, the travelers that doesn't provide pick up location will need to get in contact with us as soon as posible, otherwise we will be not be able to provide the service
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.