Go Up The Shard & London Landmark Walking Tour
See over 20 London sights and the amazing view from the Shard (London's tallest viewing gallery) in 1 day
Children pay only for the ticket price of the Shard.
We will guide you on an exploration of London’s major landmarks. This will give you a good idea of the history, culture, and legends of Europe’s best-loved city
We will head through Green Park to Buckingham Palace, where we'll watch the world-famous Changing of the Guard ceremony. After witnessing this impressive ritual, we'll head to Westminster. Sights we'll see include Downing St, Westminster Abbey & the Houses of Parliament.
Then we'll go to the London Bridge area, where we'll see Shakespeare’s Globe Theatre, The Clink Prison, London Bridge, The Shard, HMS Belfast, Tower Bridge & the Tower of London. After which we will direct you to the Shard and hand you your tickets!
Choose to go up the Shard either before or after your tour!
Please note: The Changing of the Guard Ceremony is only for the 10am tour and on certain days.
per adult from
What's included :
- Local Fun Guide
- Walking tour of the Top 20 sights of London (4.5 / 5 hours)
- The Shard Viewing Gallery Entrance Tickets
What's excluded :
- Please bring a topped up Oyster Card or Travel Card. We do hop on the underground for a few stops
- Food and drinks (please bring your own drinks & packed lunch to sip and nibble on the tour)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off : please meet us at the starting point
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Westminster, Victoria Street at Parliament Square, London SW1P 3PA England
Changing of the Guard
Houses of Parliament
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: London Bridge, London SE1 9DD England
Shakespeare’s Globe Theater
HMS Belfast (WW2 Battleship)
Tower of London
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Green Park (Stop H), London W1J 9DZ, UK
Return Detail :London Bridge, King William St, London, UK
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Its a walking tour, so there is a moderate amount of walking involved
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately (Umbrella if it looks like rain!)
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.