Goa Food Crawl (2 Hours Guided Local Food Tasting Tour)
Stroll the lanes with oldest food shop of the Goa, taste over five popular delicacies, that are the must haves in the city. Travelers will walk with our highly trained, fun and energetic tour guide to taste the local-only dishes, witness the preparation. Listen to heart warming stories about the city and its food culture, get tips on the preparation of dishes and learn the usage of many natural herbs and spices in the Indian cuisine.
We don't want to spill the beans and kill the excitement, so come on this walking tour and explore the best of the food in Goa (unknown to major tourists) that you would easily miss if you are exploring the city on our own.
per adult from
What's included :
- Snacks - Taste a variety of local street food of Goa including local dishes like Xacuti curry, sweet Peda, cucumber mint juice, and various types of chats, cutlets and more.
- Coffee and/or Tea
What's excluded :
- Hotel Pickup and Drop
- Bottled water
- Goa is tourist paradise and for centuries it is known for its rich and yummy Goan food culture, we are fortunate today that this rich food culture is preserved in the form of small food joints by some thoughtful people for generations. We have designed this amazing experience for you with an intention to take you to these places for food tasting, so that you can also cherish this food, feast your taste buds and have a fabulous and lasting impression.
1. You will taste more than five mouth watering and authentic delicacies of old Goa on this food tour, if you are a foody person and love to experience different kind of foods, then you should not miss this walking tour because
2. We have designed this amazing experience for you with an intention to take you to those places for food tasting, so that you can also cherish this food, feast your taste buds and have a fabulous and lasting impression.
3. Be prepared to fill your mouth with mouth watering delights and please bring an appetite, even though it is food tasting it is highly fulfilling for the stomach.
• Local popular delicacies
Departure Point :Church Square, Altinho, Panaji, Goa, India
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Any alergies for any food type.
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.