Goa Private Car tour
Day 1: Pick up from railway station or Airport and transfer to hotel
Day 2: Sightseeing North Goa and South Goa
Day 3: Transfer to railway station or Airport
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Fuel surcharge
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Landing and facility fees
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Day 1: Arrival in Goa
After your arrival in Goa, one of India’s top beach towns, you’ll be met by driver and transfer to hotel.
Day 2: Panjim City and Old Goa
You’ll head out for a day of sightseeing. Much of the real Goa is seen inside its buildings and in the hinterland, away from the coastal area. In the morning you’ll visit Panjim City. The oldest monument in Panjim is Adil Shah's Palace, built in 1490. Visit the beautiful Church of Our Lady of the Immaculate Conception. From Altinho Hill you’ll enjoy panoramic views of Panjim. The afternoon’s tour takes you to Miramar Beach and on to Dona Paula. Along the way you’ll see the quaint fishing village of Caranzalem. The Dona Paula Bay overlooks Marmagoa, the largest natural harbor in India, and the Arabian Sea. On the return, you’ll drive down through Fountains to Old Goa, the heartland of ancient Christianity. Once a bustling metropolis, Old Goa is now in ruins. Visit the beautiful Basilica of Bom Jesus where the body of St. Francis Xavier is enshrined in a silver casket. Visit the majestic Se Cathedral, the largest church in Goa. See the bustling city of Mapusa, noted for its colorful Friday market. back to hotel.
Day 3: Departure from Goa
Today you’ll be transferred to the international airport for your departing flight.
Departure Point :North Goa, Goa, India
Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :12:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- Not wheelchair accessible
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.