Goa to Taj Mahal overnight Private Tour with Return Flights
Comfortable and flexible tour
Clear and transparent communication
Friendly and highly hospitalized Team
Experience the safest and Fastest Train in India
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- pick up and drop in Goa
- Return flights from Goa to Agra and Delhi to Goa.
- overnight at home stay in Agra with breakfast
- Entrances fees of all monuments
- professional tour guide.
- Private AC car in Agra for sightseeing.
- Entry/Admission - Taj Mahal
- Entry/Admission - Agra Fort
- Entry/Admission - The Coral Tree Homestay
What's excluded :
- lunch and drinks
- Camera fees at monuments
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Goa, Goa
Day 1: The driver reports at 6 AM at the starting point in Goa and transfer the guest to Airport. Later board the flight to Agra.
The flight departs at 9:25 AM.
Pass By: Airport Area, Idgah Colony, Agra, Uttar Pradesh, India
Arrive at Agra Airport at 11:40 AM and later transfer to the Hotel.
Pass By: Agra, Agra, Agra District, Uttar Pradesh
2:00 PM Explore Agra with the tour guide and begin the tour with the Taj Mahal.
Stop At: Taj Mahal, Dharmapuri, Forest Colony, Tajganj, Agra 282001 India
Taj Mahal is one of the famous memorials, and the beauty of the mausoleum attracts tourists from all over the world.
No trip to India is complete without the visit of the TajMahal, and every tourist has a dream once in life to visit this beautiful mausoleum.
It is one of the famous mausolea on earth, and millions of tourists come from all over the world to admire this mausoleum.
Enjoy the sightseeing of the taj Mahal with the professional tour guide.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Agra Fort Rakabgani, Agra 282003 India
After the visit to the Taj Mahal, visit Agra Fort with the tour guide. It is also a famous building after the Taj Mahal with magnificent palaces.
Agra Fort is the second world heritage site of the city. It is one of the oldest and the largest fort in India. It was built in the 10th century by the Hindu Rajput King Badal Singh. Later this fort was rebuilt by Third Mughal King Akbar. Akbar built lots of palaces in Agra fort with red sandstone. Shahjahan also added some magnificent buildings with white marble. Jahangir Palace, Diwan-a-khas, Diwan-a-am,khas mahal are the beautiful palaces of Agra Fort.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Marble Handicrafts Agra, Fatehabad Road Opp. Kailash Cinema, Agra 282001 India
After the sightseeing, spend some time visiting the local handicrafts of the city developed during the Mughal rule in India. Marble Inlay work is the famous handicraft of the city, and lots of families from the 16th century are working with marble Inlay work. The traveler can see the live demonstration of this art, and no change has come in this art from the 16th century.
The other handicrafts include the making of hand-knotted carpets and jewelry.
Agra is also famous for textiles and the leather industry.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: The Coral Tree Homestay, 4, opposite Jalma Research Institute, Amar Lok Colony, Paktola, Tajganj, Agra, Uttar Pradesh 282001, India
After the sightseeing overnight in the guest house.
Duration: 10 hours
Pass By: Terminal 3, Indira Gandhi International Airport, New Delhi, Delhi 110037, India
Day 2: After breakfast and checkout from the guest house, drive to Delhi.
On arrival, transfer to the airport to board the flight to Goa.
Pass By: Goa, Goa
Arriva Goa and later transfer to the hotel with the lovely memory of the tour.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :5:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.