Gobi Desert in 4 Days
Golden sand will not remember your steps once the wind blows, the footprint of the Gobi desert will stay in your heart forever. Dinosaur fossils from millions of year ago still remain here. Desert pants, dry but capable of coming to life in an overnight rain.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 3 nights accommodation
- Airport/Departure Tax
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Environmental Management Charge (Reef Tax)
- National Park fees
- All meals
- All activities
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Bottled water
- Coffee and/or Tea
What's excluded :
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Travel insurance (available to purchase)
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Day 1: After meet in Ulaanbaatar, transfer to the airport for your flight to Dalanzadgad, the capital of Umnugobi aimag. The flight takes hour and a half and on your arrival at the airstrip in Dalanzadgad, the Discover Mongolia team will be waiting for you. Take a city tour of Dalandzadgad province, South Gobi and visit museum. Drive to Yol Am - a wonderfully picturesque place with ice even in summer, and surrounded by sheer rocky walls, forming incredible canyons. These areas are situated in the Gobi Gurvan Saikhan National Park that encompasses the "Three Beauties" peaks and the most easterly points of the Altai Mountains. Overnight in tourist camp.
Day 2: After breakfast, take a trip to Khongor sand dunes. The sand dunes change color with each hour of the day, from yellow to silver to rose-colored at (dawn/ sundown). On the way see to Dungene valley - a wonderfully picturesque place and surrounded by sheer rocky walls, forming incredible canyons. You will be riding on camel to explore the Khongor sand dunes. The two-humped Bactrian camels are very comfortable to ride as they walk slowly and gently, and you will be well supported by the humps, sitting comfortably in between them. Our camel guide will lead you safely through the sand dunes. Plus, you will have an opportunity to visit a camel herdsman family to experience their lifestyle, culture and traditions. Overnight in tourist camp.
Day 3: Today we will drive to Bayanzag, (known as a Flaming Cliffs where the first nest of dinosaur eggs found in 1922) a site famous for the remains of dinosaurs which lived here 60 million years ago. You can walk around where dinosaurs once roamed and see saksaul trees and other classic desert vegetation. Overnight in tourist camp.
Day 4: Up early you will be driven back to Ulaanbaatar.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Point: Location of your choice in the city.Return point: Location of your choice in the city.
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.