GoCar Barcelona Experience
The Storytelling Car
Easy to drive, our funky yellow cars are the fun way to discover this amazing city!
The custom GPS system shows you the route and the GoCar will talk, telling you stories about the sights around you. We have three main tours that take you to all the city's major attractions and some lesser known gems too! Forget the bus queues and make the most of your valuable holiday time with GoCar Barcelona.
Fins aviat! - See you soon! - Hasta pronto!
per adult from
What's included :
- Electric GoCar or gasoline GoCar
- Integrated GPS system
- Basic Insurance (3rd Party)
- Unlimited Milage
- Fuel or Electric assist
- Helmet (if required)
- City Map
- Entry/Admission - GoCar GPS Guided Tours
What's excluded :
- Hotel Delivery and/or Pick Up
- CDW Insurance
- Entrance Tickets
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: GoCar GPS Guided Tours, Passeig Pujades, 7, 08018 Barcelona Spain
This 3 hour tour is the most popular with both our private clients and groups. You pick up the car from our central location, by the Arc de Triomf (metro red line 1) and after a safety video, you will be on your way!
The first part of the route takes in the world famous Sagrada Familia by local genius Antoni Gaudi, the spectacular Passeig de Gracia and the ever lively Las Ramblas, with its artisans, street performers and the mouth-watering Boqueria market,
From the hustle and bustle of the Gothic Quarter you turn by the iconic Columbus Column and enter the Raval district, locally known as 'Barrio Chino'. Here in the narrow streets, the tour highlights the effortless way the city combines old and modern architecture. The Romanesque simplicity of Sant Pau de Camp to the sheer wall of glass and harsh lines of M.A.C.B.A. the modern art museum.
Next up the GPS leads you across Parallel and into the 19th century slum area called Poble Sec. Transformed dramatically when it was finally connected to the city's water system, Poble Sec is now littered with fabulous tapas bars and restaurants and is well and truely, the gateway to Montjuic.
Home to the XXV Olympiad, and remembered for the ground-breaking opening ceremony, the USA's Dream Team featuring Michael Jordan, Magic Johnson and Larry Bird and the unified German team. This beautiful part of Barcelona has more to offer than just memories of those fantastic Olympic Games. Enjoy a stop at the impressive MNAC, cruise the open roads and experience some of the best views of the Catalan capital.
The final part of the the tour brings you down from Montjuic and take you along the city's coastline. Passed the Old Port and Maremagnum Shopping Centre, through the small streets of Barceloneta, with the smells of freshly cooked seafood are wafting through the air and onto the Olympic Port, with the Frank Gehry statue and the imposing towers of the Arts Hotel and Mapfre buildings.
The last section turns inland and a return to our shop in front of the Parc Ciutadella.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :GoCar Barcelona, Passeig de Pujades, 7, 08018 Barcelona, Spain
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Drivers must present a valid driver's license and be 21 years of age
- The driver must leave a deposit of 300€ per GoCar, either by Credit Card or Cash
- Drivers who are not from the European Union must have a valid, non-expired international driver's license or request an official translation of their license directly at the shop ( own expense 15€). The translation takes 1 hour and is possible from Monday to Friday (until 3pm on Friday)
- Minimum age to be a passenger is 7 years
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Wheelchair accessible, please advise at time of booking if wheelchair assistance is required. (cars are operated by hand only)
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.