Godavari to Fulchoki Day Hike Near Kathmandu
Rising to an elevation of 2701 meters, Fulchoki is the highest point on the rim around the Kathmandu Valley. From on top of this local peak, you can stand in awe of the mighty Himalayas to the north. Turn North-West and gaze down into the beautiful Kathmandu Valley with its mystery of ancient temples and cities that date back to antiquity.
The Godavari to Fulchoki Trek is an ideal, one day trip that will take you to the top of the Kathmandu Valley Rim. It is a moderate trek that begins in the jungles that are known for a myriad of birds. The trail winds its way to the top of the peak for the most amazing panoramic view of the Himalayas.
We will arrange this one day hike in Kathmandu, providing all of your transportation to and from the starting point, a professional guide and a box lunch that you will enjoy overlooking the snowcapped peaks. This is a perfect one day adventure while staying in the Kathmandu Valley.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (Inside Ringroad including Bouddha area)
- Transport by private vehicle
- Professional Hiking guide
- Pack Lunch
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
What's excluded :
- Food and Drinks except mention
The Godavari is known for its gardens and jungle. From here, your guide will take you on an amazing journey up to the top of Fulchoki. It is a four hour trip to the top as you wind your way through the jungle. This is a popular area for birdwatchers from around the world as the Kathmandu Valley is a major flyover for migratory birds from Siberia. Along the way, you will have many vistas to observe the beauty of the Himalayas.
After four hours, arrive at the top where you will enjoy a picnic lunch with your guide. Sit back and enjoy the beauty of the Himalayas in all directions.
The Godavari to Fulchoki Day Hike is a world unto itself. The views are spectacular, the jungle is a quiet full of nature’s harmony as you listen to the wind blow through the trees as well as hear the singing of the birds.
• Phulchoki, Kathmandu Nepal
• Godawari, Godawari, Bagmati Zone, Central Region
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Any other hotel inside ringroad including Bouddha area.
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Alternate Local Contact Details: +9779851104438
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.