With this half-day Godfather Tour, Dream Island will make you take a dip in the past, to discover ancient and sunny Sicilian villages. Places chosen by Francis Ford Coppola to set the film "The Godfather". Destinations that have always seduced tourists when they come to Sicily. A land where everything is a riot of light, colors, flavors, traditions, legends, written rules and rules handed down, like the mafia ones.
The tour includes a visit to the Castello degli Schiavi nicknamed "Villa Corleone" at Fiumefreddo di Sicilia where you can relive the scenes of the film. Then you will arrive in Savoca, one of the most beautiful villages in Italy, right in the Bar Vitelli where Don Micheal Corleone asked for Apollonia's hand. To conclude our tour, we will access the Church of San Nicolò, where the wedding scene was set. In fact, these places immediately seemed suitable to immortalize Coppola's masterpiece, considered by many to be a Must.
per adult from
4 to 5 hours
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- Entry/Admission - Bar Vitelli
- Entry/Admission - Castello degli Schiavi
- Entry/Admission - Chiesa di San Nicolo/Santa Lucia
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Bar Vitelli, Savoca, Sicily Italy
Visit to the Bar Vitelli and the Church of Santa Lucia, near Savoca and visit to the Castello degli Schiavi at Fiumefreddo di Sicilia
Duration: 6 hours
Stop At: Castello degli Schiavi, Via Badala, Fiumefreddo di Sicilia, Sicily Italy
The tour includes a visit to the Castello degli Schiavi nicknamed "Villa Corleone" at Fiumefreddo di Sicilia, where you can relive the scenes of the film.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Chiesa di San Nicolo/Santa Lucia, Via S. Michele, Savoca, Sicily Italy
The Church of San Nicolò is the place where it was. set the wedding scene. In fact, these places immediately seemed suitable to immortalize Coppola's masterpiece, considered by many to be a Must
Duration: 20 minutes
Departure Point :95015 Linguaglossa, Province of Catania, Italy
Traveler pickup is offered
We can pick up travelers at the meeting pointPorts
- Porto di Catania
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.