During this tour, we will admire the wonderful landscape and will walk through the peaceful streets and Churches of Savoca and Forza d'Agrò, both used in the shooting of the movie THE GODFATHER. You will really feel the atmosphere of this fascinating and touching movie. To make you get the most out of the atmosphere of the film, we will show you the main scenes shot in each place with the aid of audiovisual tools.
per adult from
5 to 7 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- WiFi on board
What's excluded :
- Entry Ticket for "Castello degli Schiavi" (Slaves Castle)
- Entry/Admission - Castello degli Schiavi
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Ufficio Turistico di Savoca, Piazza G. D'Annunzio 1, 98038 Savoca, Sicily Italy
In Savoca, we will visit the places where some scenes of the movie THE GODFARTHER were shot. First of all, the Bar Vitelli, where Michael corleone (Al Pacino) speaks to Apollonia's father to ask for her hand. Then the Church of San Nicolò where the two got married. There is also the possibility to visit the fascinating catacombs of the Cappuccini Convent and the Church Santa Maria degli Angeli.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Forza Dagro, 98030 Forza d'Agrò ME, Italy
Visit of Forza D'Agrò, a charming medival village overlooking the coastline towards Messina. many scenes of the movie where shot in this village, for example, this is the place where Michael Corleone (Al Pacino) and his henchmen are walking through the streets of Corleone.
here were shot the scenes in which Don Vito Corleone (Marlon Brando), still a child, escapes from Sicily with the help of a family friend after his parents were killed by the local boss. He goes through the village hidden inside a large basket hooked to the side of a donkey.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Castello degli Schiavi, Via Badala, Fiumefreddo di Sicilia, Sicily Italy
It is possible to add a visit to "Castello degli Scgiavi" (The Slaves' Castle), located in Fiumefreddo di Sicilia, Where several scenes of the film where shot, especially the one in which the young Apollonia, Michael Corleone's wife, is killed by a bomb in the car.
OPTIONAL: Fee €30,00 p.p. - not included (the ticket includes a free tasting of typical sicilian products and projection of the main scenes of the film shot in the location)
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
WE WILL PICK YOU UP FROM ANY PLACE!Note: the price refers to the departure with pick up from the Catania area.For pick-ups in the Messina and Siracusa area an extra charge will be applied as follows:from 1 to 3 people € 30.00 in total;from 4 to 8 people € 10.00 per person.This amount must be paid in cash directly to the driver.Ports
- Taormina - Giardini Naxos
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 3/9/2019 - 12/31/2021
Monday - Sunday: 08:00 AM - 02:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.