Going North and visit Sarajevo in a Day Tour from Mostar
Going North tour starts in Mostar. On the way we stop in the town of Konjic for a coffee break by Konjic's Old Bridge. When in Sarajevo, guests have full day to explore it. We recommend visit to Baščaršija – Ottoman commercial district, Latinska ćuprija – site of assassination of Franz Ferdinand or walk down the Ferhadija Promenade.
per adult from
What's included :
- Local taxes
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Sarajevo – capital of Bosnia-Herzegovina and a place where East meets the West. The tour starts in Mostar, with a coffee break in Konjic. It is certainly one of the best places for a break, as river Neretva flows beneath the many arches of Konjic's Old Bridge in old commercial district of the town. Our guests have full day to explore Sarajevo. We certainly recommend famous commercial district of Baščaršija with numerous shops, coffee shops and restaurants. Guests can also visit Latinska ćuprija, small bridge where the roots of the First World War are traced; it is the site of assassination of Franz Ferdinand in 1914. Pleasant stroll through Ferhadija promenade is a must before our trip back to Mostar starts.
Departure Point :i House Travel
Departure Time :Monday at 8:00 am
Tuesday at 8:00 am
Wednesday at 8:00 am
Thursday at 8:00 am
Friday at 8:00 am
Saturday at 8:00 am
Sunday at 8:00 am
In low season upon request.
Return Detail :After the tour we return to the starting point (i House Travel agency in the Old Town)
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.