Going South Visit Dubrovnik in a Day Tour from Mostar
Going South Tour starts in Mostar. On the way to Dubrovnik, we visit town of Trebinje for a coffee break. Upon arrival to Dubrovnik, our guests have full day to explore the city. We recommend visit to Lokrum island or walk on the city walls.
per adult from
What's included :
- Local taxes
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Adriatic coast is full of ancient cities, beautiful fishing villages and countless islands. But only one place deserves the title of «The Pearl of Adriatic». It is Dubrovnik. Once the seat of Ragusan Republic, whose merchant navy roamed the Mediterranean, Dubrovnik is an established destination for those seeking real Mediterranean experience. Our tour starts in Mostar. On the way we visit charming little town of Trebinje, where our guests can enjoy a drink in the shade of hundred year old plane trees. Upon arriving to Dubrovnik, full day is at disposal for discovering the city. We recommend a walk on the city walls, Game of Thrones Tour, or short visit to neaby Lokrum island.
Departure Point :i House Travel
Departure Time :Monday at 8:00 am
Tuesday at 8:00 am
Wednesday at 8:00 am
Thursday at 8:00 am
Friday at 8:00 am
Saturday at 8:00 am
Sunday at 8:00 am
In low season upon request.
Return Detail :After the tour we return to the starting point (i House Travel agency in the Old Town)
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.