Going to Rtveli - The main holiday of autumn in Georgia!
Rtvelli + Cooking workshops + Feast - Ancient traditions of hospitality and winemaking
Seasonality - September, October
We are leaving from Tbilisi to Kakheti to participate in the Rtveli festival - in the collection of grapes and feel like a real local winemaker. Napareuli, in the twin wine house, where we will see the unique in the world “Museum of Kvevri and wine from Kvevri”. Here we will taste three varieties of wine from qvevri: Rakatsiteli Kakheti, Alazani Valley, Saperavi.
Further we will deal with the collection and parallel tasting of grapes, and then the grapes are pressed in a press (satsnacheli) delicious grape juice))
We are preparing for master classes in cooking Georgian popular dishes:
- Baking pita bread;
- Cooking khinkali;
- Making churchkhela;
- Making khachapuri;
- Cooking barbecue.
A wonderful end to this day will be a traditional, festive feast. Hearty, incredibly tasty and varied cuisine and amazing wine will be the perfect ending to your Kakheti tour.
per adult from
9 to 10 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Professional guide services;
- Participation in Rtveli + squeezing grapes;
- Tasting 3 varieties of wine from kvevri and chachi;
- 5 culinary workshops on cooking Georgian dishes;
- Georgian Feast with Tamada;
- Bottled water
- Medical insurance.
- Entry/Admission - Twins Wine Cellar
What's excluded :
- Personal expenses;
- Everything that is not indicated in the section „Included in the price“.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Twins Wine Cellar, Napareuli, Telavi 2211 Georgia
Almost every country has its own unique holiday, when family members and guests gather from all over the country. In Georgia, this is Rtveli.
We offer a rich 1-day tour of Kakheti, which includes wine tasting, gastronomic master classes and participation in the grape harvest.
Our guide will meet with you at your address and take you to Kakheti, Napareuli, where all tour activities are planned.
Duration: 9 hours
Departure Point :4 Freedom Square, T'bilisi, Georgia
Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Shota Rustaveli Tbilisi International Airport, Tbilisi Georgia
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.