Gokyo Lake Trek
Gokyo valley trekking is another most the popular trekking trails in the Everest region. It is popular in the sense that you will have chance to have tour around the mountain valley and the Lake called Gokyo Lake, located 4,750 m height, meaning you will explore the wide range of sceneries of majestic Himalayas and build a close relation with nature. This route also shares the great Himalayan views including of Mt. Everest, Mt. Lhotse, Mt. Nuptse, Mt. Cho Oyu, Mt. Makalu, Mt. Amadablam, Mt. Thamserku among others.
per adult from
13 to 15 days
What's included :
- Arrival until Departure all transportation.
- 2Nights Hotel in Kathmandu with Breakfast.
- All accommodations, Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner and Tea, Coffee, Ginger Lemon Honey, Hot chocolate along the trek.
- Warm down Jacket and Sleeping Bag, trekking walking pole after trek return to the Company.
- Friendly English Speaking Guide and helpful Potters and lodging fooding on the trek.
- Insurances for Guide and Potters.
- Trekking Permit and TIMS Cards.
- Medical Kit Bag for the trek.
- All government and local taxes if necessary.
- Well come farewell Dinner.
- All ground transportation by private vehicles.
- Company Providing trekking Duffel bag 100% waterproof and Company T-shirt.
- Coffee and/or Tea
What's excluded :
- Cold drinks; coke, fanta, sprite, mine water, Phone calls, laundry, and bar bills.
- Lunch and Dinner in Kathmandu.
- Tips for guide and potters.
- Travel and Mountain High altitude sickness Insurance.
- Hot shower and Battery Charging along the trekking
- Day 01: Arrive at Tribhuvan International Airport Kathmandu (1,300m/4,264ft) and transfer to Hotel than visit Alliance Adventure will brief about your trip Gokyo Lake. Overnight at Hotel – Included Dinner
Day 02: Flight from Kathmandu Domestic airport to Lukla airport (2840m/9,315ft) about 30/35 minutes flight than trek to Phakding (2610m/8,560ft) 3 hours OR Monjo (2,835m/9,299ft) 5 hours. Overnight at Lodge – Included Breakfast - Lunch - Dinner
Day 03: Trek from Phakding to Namche Bazaar (3,440m/11,283ft) 6 to 7 hours. Overnight at Lodge – Included Breakfast - Lunch - Dinner
Day 04: Hiking to Everest view Hotel (3,880m/12,727ft) 2 to 3 hours and Acclimatization in Namche Bazaar. Overnight at Lodge – Included Breakfast - Lunch - Dinner
Day 05: Trek from Namche Bazaar to Dole (4,200m/13,776ft) 5 to 6 hours. Overnight at Lodge – Included Breakfast - Lunch - Dinner
Day 06:Trek from Dole to Machhermo (4,470m/14,662ft) 4 to 5 hours. Overnight at Lodge – Included Breakfast - Lunch - Dinner
Day 07: Trek from Machhermo to Gokyo Lake (4,790m/15,712ft) 4 to 5 hours. Overnight at Lodge – Included Breakfast - Lunch - Dinner
Day 08: Hike to Gokyo Ri (5380m/17,647ft) 3 hours. Overnight at Lodge – Included Breakfast - Lunch - Dinner
Day 09: Trek from Gokyo Lake to Phortse Tanga (3,680m/12,070ft) 5 to 6 hours. Overnight at Lodge – Included Breakfast - Lunch - Dinner
Day 10: Trek from Phortse Thanga to Monjo (2,835m/9,299ft) 5 to 6 hours. Overnight at Lodge – Included Breakfast - Lunch - Dinner
Day 11: Trek from Monjo to Lukla airport (2,840m/9,315ft) 4 to 5 hours. Overnight at Lodge – Included Breakfast - Lunch - Dinner
Day 12: Flight from Lukla airport to Kathmandu transfer to Hotel and Farewell Dinner. Overnight at Hotel - Included Breakfast - Dinner
Day 13: Departure to International Airport for your departure onward destination for the own country. Included Breakfast
Departure Point :Kathmandu, Nepal
Departure Time :6:00 AM
Return Detail :Kathmandu
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Windproof outer jacket and warm down-filled jacket good if afraid of cold.
- Comfortable trousers for men and loose skirts for women during the day.
- Gloves, hat or cap, sun glasses, sun block, lip balm, etc. To avoid sun burn as the sun in high altitude can be quite intense.
- Lightweight trekking shoes, warm woolen/ thermal socks. (If one is afraid of cold, otherwise, plain ol’ ordinary socks will suffice.
- Thermal undergarments this is for the night which might be a bit cold, otherwise, tracksuit should suffice.
- Flashlight and spare batteries.
- You most star to train whence you free your time and day Hiking your country mountain.
- We need your Flight Details and document of your Passport copy and Passport size photo for the Trekking permit and Tims Card.
- Nepal visa can apply on arrival gate in Kathmandu airport immigration. Visa fee for 15 Days USD25 and 30 Days USD40
- Minimum age is 18 years
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.