Golan Heights Private Tour From Tel Aviv or Jerusalem
Join the tour directly from your hotel Or meet us at the Meeting point
enjoy a high-quality touring experience.
Guaranteed departure - makes your trip planning much easier and gives you complete peace of mind
Walk on the Footsteps Of Jesus in Jerusalem, the Holy City
End your touring experience back in your hotel Or Downtown
per adult from
10 to 11 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Pick Up From Your Hotel /Private address in tel Aviv Or jerusalem
- Fully qualified and licensed private tour guide
What's excluded :
- Meals & Drinks
- Entrance fees
- Entry/Admission - Golan Heights Winery
- Entry/Admission - Mount Bental
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Golan Heights Winery, Tayelet Neve 28 Industrial site Katzrin, Katzrin 12900
We will begin your private tour to the Golan Heights by ascending via Hamat Gader. This is on the southern edge of the region and overlooks the Yarmuk River.
Make your first stop at the Shalom Observatory, here you will see a panoramic view of the Sea of Galilee and gain a sense of its vulnerabilities. Continue to drive to the modern capital of the region, Katzrin. Here you can see where ancient meets modern with a tour of the excavated city from the Talmudic period as well as the second and fifth centuries.
The accompanying museum holds many archaeological artifacts including a Chalcolithic dolmen. For the modern element of your tour, stop at the nearby Golan winery, famous for its prize winning Yarden, Gamla and of course Golan wines.
Next on your tour will be to see the abandoned Syrian fortifications at Mitzpe Gadot. Since it is a tailor made Tour you are able to choose with your guide where to v visit more
Duration: 7 hours
Stop At: Mount Bental, Golan Heights Volcanic Park
Enjoy the amazing views atop of the Mameluke fortress of Kal’at Nimrod (Nimrod’s castle).
Visit Gamla, an area destroyed by the Romans in 67 CE, at the early stages of the Jewish revolt and see the raptors in the nature reserve.
Follow the nature trail at the Roman Caesarea Philippi (Banias) at the source of the Hermon River.
Walk through The biblical city of Dan, following the nature trail to see the preserved mud brick Canaanite gateway.
Explore the Syrian fortifications atop of Mount Bental, overlooking the Israeli-Syrian border
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.