Gold Coast Airport Shared Arrival Shuttle Service with Wheelchair Access
Enjoy this Gold Coast Airport shared shuttle service with wheelchair access. Your friendly driver will meet and collect you from the convenient transit centre at Gold Coast Airport and drop you at designated meeting points along the way. If you have chosen the Gold Coast door to door service, your local operator will drop you directly to your hotel or private address.
per adult from
What's included :
- Pickup and drop-off from designated meeting points
- One-way shared transfer
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Shuttles run to and from Gold Coast Airports to Surfers Paradise with stops in between that you are able to be collected and dropped off to.
Your shuttle includes the following collection and drop off points:Gold Coast Airport, Palm Beach, Burleigh Heads, Mermaid Beach, Surfers Paradise, Gold Coast University Hospital, Helensvale.
A door to door express service between Gold Coast Airport and Brisbane is also available.
Shuttles are seat belted and air-conditioned with local drivers who have years of experience with passenger and wheelchair transport and know the areas and roads well. Your friendly driver will help with your luggage and assistance with wheelchairs using the specially built wheelchair lift on each bus (booking is essential) and can also supply a light wheelchair for transfer (only) to and from the shuttle.
D2D (door to door) Gold Coast Airport to Brisbane
Same timing as above itineraries
Please choose your selected option during the booking process based on the above 8 itineraries.
Departure Point :
AirportsGold Coast Airport, Eastern Avenue, Bilinga, Gold Coast, Queensland 4225 Australia
Return Detail :Gold Coast, Gold Coast, Queensland
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair transport is for standard or standard electric wheelchair (oversize wheelchairs can be accommodated but may include an additional charge)
- Oversized or excessive luggage (e.g. more than 2 checked luggage and 1 carry-on per person, surfboards, bikes etc) may carry an additional charged per extra item, please advise operator prior to travel to check that there will be enough room and is safe to do so.
- The operator has sole and full discretion for safety of passengers and the safe working load of the Shuttle.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.