Gold Coast Jetboat and Parasail Combo - For 2 people
Take a spin on Australia’s ultimate jet boating experience. The Premium Broadwater Adventure is 55 minutes & 35 kilometres of jetboating fun departing directly into the Broadwater at Main Beach, beside Sea World.
Then get set to soar through the air as you parasail above the Broadwater, taking in the magnificent 360 degree views.
This combo package is for 2 people.
per adult from
What's included :
- 55 minute jetboat ride
- Tandem parasail flight
- Shuttle from Surfers Paradise or Main Beach hotels
What's excluded :
- Food and Drinks
- Souvenir photos and video (available to purchase)
Travel through the Gold Coast Broadwater on a 55 minute of Jetboat adventure.
Spot dolphins, wallabies and other wildlife in its natural environment.
See the stunning homes of Sovereign Islands.
Parasail high above the water taking in views of Sea World, Surfers Paradise, Gold Coast Hinterland and the natural landscape of South Stradbroke Islands beaches.
• Sovereign Island, The Village Centre, The Sovereign Mile, Paradise Point, Gold Coast, Queensland 4216 Australia
• Broadwater Parklands, Marine Parade, Southport, Gold Coast, Queensland 4215 Australia
• The Spit, Southport, Gold Coast, Queensland 4217 Australia
• Marina Mirage Shop 16 74 Sea World Dr, Main Beach, Gold Coast, Queensland 4217 Australia
• Wavebreak Island, Broadwater, New South Wales Australia
Departure Point :Paradise Jet Boating, Shop 7b, Mariner's Cove Marina, 60 Seaworld Dr, Main Beach QLD 4217, Australia
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Secure storage is available for personal belongings.
- Every effort will be made to accommodate your booking request. There are times when the departure time may need to be varied and you will be contacted if this occurs.
- Cameras and go-pros are not permitted on board.
- For guests in wheelchairs or with other accessibility needs please contact our office before booking to confirm suitability to participate in the activity, as this varies depending on circumstances.
- Minimum age is 6years and 22kg
- Please wear light comfortable clothing and be prepared to get wet.
- Any person who is pregnant, suffers from back, neck, or heart conditions, or has previous injuries are strongly advised not to participate
- Most travelers can participate
- All passengers must be in good health and free from any medical conditions that may be aggravated by the activities conducted by the jet boat ride. Please seek medical advice if uncertain.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 22 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.