Gold Coast Segway Safari Adventure: 60-minutes
On this 60 minute Segway Gold Coast eco-adventure tour, you will cruise through the Federation Coastal reserve and into one of the few remaining undeveloped sand dune systems on the Gold Coast where you'll cruise up, down and around on gravel, sand and concrete tracks and get some amazing vistas of the Gold Coast Main beach as we travel the ocean pathway back to the start of our tour.
per adult from
What's included :
- Professional guide
- Use of helmet
- Segway training
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Federation Walk Coastal Reserve, Seaworld Dr, Main Beach, Gold Coast, Queensland 4217 Australia
Riders will zoom through the reserve experiencing riding over a variety of terrain such as gravel tracks and sand. Riders will experience traveling along the coastal pathways with some amazing view of the Main Beach coastline.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Federation Walk Coastal Reserve, 1 Seaworld Dr, Main Beach QLD 4217, Australia
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- General Conditions
- You are required to arrive a minimum of 10 minutes early for all tours and rides
- Minimum age 12
- Minimum weight is 83 lbs (38kgs)
- Maximum weight is 265 lbs (120kgs)
- Enclosed footwear is required
- Riders under 18 must be accompanied by a paying adult/guardian/parent.
- All guests are required to sign an waiver & indemnity form
- Helmets are provided and must be worn
- You agree to not ride the Segway if intoxicated or under the influence of drugs
- Included as part of your tour is a hands-on training component (normally up to 10 minutes) on how to ride the machines safely
- By placing this booking you and others who will be riding the Segways, accept all risks associated with riding this mechanical device and;
- You are aware that all riders, ride at their own risk and are responsible for the machine whilst in their care this includes any damage the rider may cause to the machine, persons or property.
- By law machines are speed limited for everyone's safety and the machine will gently push you back to slow you down to ensure you don't exceed the predetermined speed limit. This is a safety feature of the machine, it is important that when you experience this, that you simply lean backwards a little and allow the machine to slow down and then the platform will then level back out allowing you to continue at a safe speed.
- If you are pregnant, unfortunately you will not be able to participate in the tour as we feel the risk to both child and mother to be too high.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Riders will ride 2-3 metres apart at all times.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.