Gold Doubloon: The Albaicin and its Islamic Palaces
Discover the capital of the Nasrid Dynasty on a 2.5-hour walking tour of Granada's Albaizyn, Palaces, and Bañuelo (11th-century Arabic baths). Get stunning views of the city from the San Nicolás viewpoint, and enjoy skip-the-line access to one of the finest examples of Islamic architecture in Europe.
per adult from
2 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Professional guide
- Guaranteed to skip the long lines
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Alhambra and Generalife is not included. The tour is only in Albaicin quarter
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: El Banuelo, Carrera Darro 31, 18010 Granada Spain
During this 2.5-hour tour, you'll also visit the Bañuelo, an 11th-century Arabic bath house that holds a small museum.
Pass By: Iglesia de San Gil y Santa Ana, Plaza Santa Ana 1, 18010 Granada Spain
Meet your guide in Granada's Santa Ana Square to begin this walking tour back through centuries of Spanish history.
Pass By: Albayzin, On the Hillside Opposite the Alhambra, 08010 Granada Spain
With your professional guide, climb the hill that today is known by its narrow streets, flowery balconies, music, and beautiful views.
Departure Point :Calle Cárcel Baja, 2, 18001 Granada, Spain
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- Please note: the Alhambra requires that all passengers provide the full name, date of birth and passport details for each participant when booking. If not provided, the Alhambra may deny access to their premises.
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Travelers are required to wear personal masks and observe social distancing during the experience.
- Guides will worn masks and gloves.
- It is recommended to the client to have his own headset.
- In place procedures frequent cleaning or sanitizing.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.