Gold Panning Adventure in Downtown Skagway Alaska
We are very excited to be the first to offer quality Gold Panning smack dab in downtown Skagway! No longer do you have to ride a bus and pay high prices to have fun panning for gold, now you can buy your ticket and then stop in on your schedule not ours.
As a family run business we do our very best to treat every one as we would hope that our family would be treated. When you come to us to have fun get ready for fun! Get ready to be treated as one of the team.
Klondike Tours has enjoyed over 20 years of showing off our small slice of heaven here in Southeast Alaska and enjoyed very moment of it! Join us on our new adventure!
per adult from
What's included :
- Gold Pan
What's excluded :
- Coffee and/or Tea - We will have snacks for purchase
- Soda/Pop - We will have soda for purchase
Klondike Tours is excited to offer a new Gold Panning Experience right in downtown Skagway!
Everyone gets a choice of a cheechaco pan where everyone finds gold or a sourdough pan with pay dirt where you have a chance to strike it rich or go broke the way true Alaskan miners did it. The adventure takes 20 to 30 minutes and can be done any time of the day from 9am to 5pm seven days a week.
Being in the center of the shopping district, it is easy to fit in around a busy schedule. Cost is $30 per person and we will weigh your gold for you. After having your new riches weighed for you have them put into a bezel and made into a necklace or key-chain for a great souvenir from Alaska. It takes place at our stores on third and Broadway.
After buying the adventure guests stop by our store and pan or they can call in advance and set up a time if needed.
• Skagway Alaska Downtown, Main Street, Skagway, AK 99840
Departure Point :351 Broadway, Skagway, AK 99840, USA
Departure Time :5/1/2020 - 10/7/2020
5/1/2021 - 10/7/2021
Monday - Sunday: 09:00 AM - 05:00 PM Monday - Sunday: 09:00 AM - 05:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Facial Coverings Arrangements will be made for customers with medical conditions, who have trouble breathing, or for children less than 2 years old. Customers who prefer not to wear masks will need to notify us in advance so we can place you with like minded individuals.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.