Gold Panning in Seward
Gold pan near a salmon stream in Seward. Learn the art of panning for Alaskan gold in the elevated troughs. This 1-hour activity is family friendly.
per adult from
What's included :
- Tour escort/host
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Fun for the whole family! Gold panning demonstrations begin at 10am, 2pm and 4:30pm. Watch a demonstration and then pan for gold near the water wheel and salmon stream. You'll pan in elevated troughs and use proven paydirt so there is a possibility of everyone finding a little piece of Alaskan gold. Additional bags of paydirt are available for purchase.
Children 3 and under are free. If they want to pan, there are mineral and semi-precious gemstones for them to find.
Departure Point :Seward, Seward, Alaska
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required during the winter months
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 24 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.