Gold Souk - Walking tour: Covid-19 safe & PRIVATE tour
Famed the world over since the 1940s when traders and entrepreneurs from India and Iran pitched their stalls in this area, the Dubai Gold Market in Deira (also known simply as the Gold Souk) is a major reason why many people opt for Dubai for their holiday.
With its enormous collection of shops, its remarkable variety of goods and its exceptionally reasonable prices, the Dubai Gold Market is the ultimate destination for jewelry lovers. Window upon window is crammed with bracelets, necklaces, rings, diamonds, emeralds, rubies, sapphires and more, making the Gold Souk one of the most popular tourist stops in the Middle East. In particular, it looks spectacular at night.
Some estimates have it that approximately 30 tonnes of gold is present at any given moment in the Dubai Gold Market. Remember that gold is sold by weight, so our guides will be able to bargain down your choice for you.
per adult from
60 to 75 minutes
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Professional Guide.
- Entry/Admission - Dubai Gold Souk
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Dubai Gold Souk, Dubai - DeiraAl Ras - Dubai - United Arab Emirates
With its enormous collection of shops, its remarkable variety of goods and its exceptionally reasonable prices, the Dubai Gold Market is the ultimate destination for jewelry lovers.
Duration: 40 minutes
Departure Point :Al Ras Metro Station 2, Deira - Dubai - United Arab Emirates
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.