Golden 5 days Cairo Tour
Enjoy the 5 day Tour in Cairo where you will cover the two cities Cairo and Alexandria the sound and light show and the dinner cruise and seeing Giza pyramids and Sphinx then travel to Alexandria with your qualified guide with staying in 4 star hotels.
per adult from
What's included :
- 4 nights accommodation in 4 or 5 stars hotel ( pyramids park resort-or similar 4 stars ) ( Le Meridian pyramids spa hotel
- or Mercure Le sphinx 5 stars) B.B depending on your choice in the booking process
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Airport transfers
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- sound and light show
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Private tour
- Professional guide
- Bottled water
- Buffet dinner cruise in Cairo On Large Boat sailing 2 hours on The Nile
- Daily breakfast
- Wifi During The Tour
What's excluded :
- Ticket of sites - mandatory to purchase at arrival
- Day 1: Cairo
Arrive in Cairo airport, you will be met and assist by our representative who will be transferred you to your hotel to meet your tour guide who will brief you about the tour, in the evening you will have an open buffet dinner on a 5 stars Nile cruise attending a Sufi Dancing and Belly dancing show, overnight at your hotel in Cairo.
Day 2: Cairo
After breakfast, our friendly guide will accompany you to the awe-inspiring Great Pyramids and Sphinx in Giza, then to Sakkara to see the unique step pyramid of Zoser, and in the evening you will attend the sound and light show at the Pyramids, overnight at your hotel.
Day 3: Cairo
After breakfast you will start the guided tour of the Egyptian Museum that houses more than 10,000 relics of ancient Egypt. A tour of the old city is a very nice way to say good-bye to Egypt. You will see Coptic Cairo, the Hanging Church, the cave church and the Synagogue of Ben Ezra and then you will visit Mohamed Ali mosque and Saladin Citadel and finish with Khan Elkhalili Bazaar, overnight at your hotel.
Day 4: Alexandria
After breakfast you will head to Alexandria for a day trip, visiting the Catacombs, Pompey's Pillar, the New Library, Quitbai Citadel and Elmontazah Gardens, and then you will head back to Cairo, overnight at your hotel in Cairo
Day 5: Flight back Home
After breakfast, you will be transferred to the airport for the final departure.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Cairo Intl Airport, Cairo Egypt
Departure Time :depending on international flights
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.