Golden Bay Cruise - Ha Long Bay 2 Days 1 Night
Ha Long Bay, in the Gulf of Tonkin, includes some 1,600 islands and islets, forming a spectacular seascape of limestone pillars. Because of their precipitous nature, most of the islands are uninhabited and unaffected by a human presence. The site’s outstanding scenic beauty is complemented by its great biological interest.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Welcome drink, Cruise itinerary and program
- Cooking Class, Sunset Party.
- Private cabins with A/C and bathrooms.
- Meals as program
- Entrance and sightseeing fee, Kayaking
- English Speaking guide, Shuttle bus ( round trip )
- Free Draught Beer ( 20 litters ).
What's excluded :
- Beverages, Personal expenses
- Single Supplement
- All services and items not mentioned specifically in the list above
- Day 1: Hanoi - Halong Bay (L,D)
07h45: Pick-up at hotel and start the trip of from 3.5 hours to 4 hours to Halong Bay with a 20 - 25 minute - short break on half way.
12h30: Arrive to Tuan Chau Marina – Halong city, transfer by tender & get in Golden Bay Cruise, enjoy welcome drinks.
13h30: Check in your cabin, enjoy a real Vietnamese lunch while cruising through the fairy land of Halong Bay, cruising through the hundreds of amazing rocks, and passing by many Islet...
15h00: Explore Sung Sot cave – one of the most beautifull caves of Ha Long Bay.
16h00: Visiting Titop Island for swimming, hiking, taking a photo on top. Ti Top Island does not only possess breath taking romantic landscapes, but also has a heavenly beautiful beach called Ti Top which is perfect for any beach activity..
17h00: Back to the Golden Bay Cruise for refresh and relaxing, joining in our Sunset Party (with free wine and fresh fruits).
19h00: Buffet dinner will be served at restaurant on sencond floor in a romantic atmosphere.
20h30: Joining some games, squid fishing (optional), karaoke, dancing… with free Draught beer in about 1 hour about 20 litter
Overnight on boat: clean air – conditioned rooms with private washroom.
Day 2: Halong Bay – Hanoi (B,L)
07h00: Breakfast, coffee and tea served in Western Style
07h30: You will visit the floating village where cultured pearls or Kayaking
08h00: Come back to Golden Bay cruise and check out.
10h00: Join in the Cooking Class (teaching you how to make our specifically, Spring rolls)
11h00: Vietnamese Lunch will be served while cruising back to Tuan Chau Marina
12h15: Disembark at the harbor, Ha Long city. Take our shuttle bus to return to Hanoi.
17h00: Arrive to Hanoi – drop off at your hotel – end of tour.
Note: Swimming, hiking Titop island, kayaking can be on the First day or the second day due to the reason and our choise. If the weather is too bad, they may be cancelled. Especially, in the winter, visiting the floating village where cultured pearls will be instead of swimming on Titop Island due to our choise.
Departure Point :Lang Toi - My Village, 01 Tràng Tiền, Hoàn Kiếm, Hà Nội, Vietnam
Traveler pickup is offered
We pick-up tourists at hotels around Hanoi Old Quater.Ports
- Tuần Châu Harbor, Phường Ngọc Châu, Tuần Châu, Thành phố Hạ Long, Quảng Ninh, Vietnam
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.